Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Deadspin: This Is Why NFL Star Greg Hardy Was Arrested For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    It's a psychological hold no one can really explain, it's like they believe they can't do any better, and even when they do end up finding a good man that treat them right they often times will leave that man and go back to what they know..smh a lot of it stems from having "daddy issues" too.
    When you're in one of those relationships you start to believe:
    1. That you deserve, on some level, anything bad that happens to you.
    2. That he really does love you and is just "acting out" sometimes, but nothing that you can't change (because again, you feel like you deserve it on some level).
    3. That you're not good enough to do better.

OR you've killed the above 3 thoughts, but are too scared to leave. It's said that the most dangerous time for a woman in one of these relationships is when she's trying to leave. There are many stories of women who try to leave abuse husbands who end up getting murdered.

Blog Entries

Re: Deadspin: This Is Why NFL Star Greg Hardy Was Arrested For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy View Post
    1. That you deserve, on some level, anything bad that happens to you.
    2. That he really does love you and is just "acting out" sometimes, but nothing that you can't change (because again, you feel like you deserve it on some level).
    3. That you're not good enough to do better.

OR you've killed the above 3 thoughts, but are too scared to leave. It's said that the most dangerous time for a woman in one of these relationships is when she's trying to leave. There are many stories of women who try to leave abuse husbands who end up getting murdered.
    exactly my man you couldn't have put it any better. I don't know how many females have said " oh he does it because he loves me if he didn't care he wouldn't show it."
    It's sad you know because this dude is 6'6plus and well over 250lbs and to beat up a woman who is a 3rd his size is a piece of shit coward and if I ever was a player on that field I would take his bitch ass out.

1. There are many stories of women who try to leave abuse husbands who end up getting murdered.
    Then and only then does the courts acknowledge that the guy was wrong, when he murders his women. Court are part of the reason this goes on too. Judge is always looking for ways to avoid jail time and hopes for reconciliation. System is broke and a good lawyer knows how to defend the abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The NFL only cares about $$$. It's pretty obvious. If these pics were public from day 1, Hardy wouldn't be in the NFL right now.
    Huh? The league hammered him and wanted him gone. It's the union that sued to get his punishment reduced.

I don't see how this is a case of the league being greedy. If anything, Hardy still playing hurts the leagues reputation.

exactly my man you couldn't have put it any better. I don't know how many females have said " oh he does it because he loves me if he didn't care he wouldn't show it."
    It's sad you know because this dude is 6'6plus and well over 250lbs and to beat up a woman who is a 3rd his size is a piece of shit coward and if I ever was a player on that field I would take his bitch ass out.
    I'm actually a woman lol. I've never been in an abusive relationship personally but I've heard the stories.

Blog Entries

I'm actually a woman lol. I've never been in an abusive relationship personally but I've heard the stories.
    Dang how many females we have on this board?? I'm sorry ma'am lol

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Nice...smh

Dang how many females we have on this board?? I'm sorry ma'am lol
    I'm beginning to think that half of the posters are this board are women. Which is a great thing!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Nice...smh
    Stand by your man, great song, the cowboys approve of this song, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    bring_out_the_gimp_by_the_russian.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    His per carry average dipped into the 2's. That's hardly his stats getting "dinged". He was also nowhere near as agile, often times going down with only a modest amount of contact.
    With Gradkowski playing center, Rice had to fight a defensive tackle for the handoff. Jim Brown would've sucked with that piece of garbage at center.