Take out those 3 fluke plays that led to TDs and really ask yourself if Boller played well.
I think it's funny that you are still the only one calling the Heap TD a fluke. But as I said, everything you type has to be taken with the "I hate Boller" lick of salt. And that's cool. Nothing we're not prepared for.

So my response is, not only yes, but played better than McNair has over the last 4 weeks. I think that's the thing that's bothering people the most. McNair can't finish drives, throw touchdowns, or get his QB rating out of the toilet. Boller comes in off the bench cold with no practice reps during the week and it looks like it's his offense, going up and down the field. It's amazing that this actually is upsetting people.

Who said we were winning? I said the score was 3-0 that doesnt mean we were ahead you nut.
Your implication was that somehow at 3-0 Boller was in great position. Of course you make it sound like we're leading. You didn't bother to point out Carolina's 3 points came as a result of a horrible Steve McNair interception.

Steve smith is going to do some damage but thats besides the point because our Top 5 backup should be able to come in and rally the troops and lead us to a win. Instead its same old same old when it comes to Boller.
And there it is. I was waiting for you to blame Boller for the defense not stopping Steve Smith. This shows me you didn't watch the game. Point blank, no doubt, you have no concept of what happened in this game.

This is why Darb put you on his ignore list.

I meantioned this think in this thread or another thread but TL said it best in his report card column:
You did. And I pointed out that you left out an entire paragraph that said:

"Boller’s effort was solid and while his QB rating of 97.0 on the day was certainly aided by a couple of tipped throws, he made some plays and showed some athleticism that has been missing from the position. He fired a few lasers to Todd Heap, Mark Clayton, Daniel Wilcox and Demetrius Williams that McNair is no longer capable of. He demonstrated some toughness taking hits while delivering some passes, one of which was his 35 yard connection to Williams. He still has a tendency to flush out of the pocket to his left instead of stepping up into it – a trademark of McNair’s. Boller did appear to do a better job on Sunday reading through his progressions than he’s done in the past."

And everytime you try to selectively pull something out like that, I'll happily remind you what you left out.

The bottom line is that even Bruce Cunningham on his show this morning said he thought Boller played "a great game". And that show has not been kind to Boller in the least, especially with Aaron on there. The rest of football gave Boller good to high marks on his performance Sunday, even the Carolina Panthers. The only person claiming all three of Boller's TD's were flukes, and it was the "same old Boller" really is you Crazy.

And that's why Darb put you on the ignore list. You can't discuss that which is needs to continually be factually corrected.