View Poll Results: Would we have won the gam with McNair playing the whole time?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

22 31.43%
  • NO

32 45.71%
  • 9 12.86%
  • 7 10.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: If McNair played the whole game today...

First of all, he didn't FAR outplay, and second, LOL, nice cherry picking. Why don't we compare the Denver stats? LOL.

Where's the cyber towel so we can throw it in, somebody is taking a royal beating.

I can't believe you are still arguing with a guy that doesn't watch the games Greg. Its like trying to interview a witness who then tells you he didn't really see the crime.

Seriously, its time to be merciful now guys. Close the thread and let old-Tex live for now. There is always next week.

"He said it during training camp. He didn't mention Boller but when he was commenting on it because he didn't want to bash him"

So you can't prove it? Intresting.

" I already explained that was a typo. "

Once is a mistake. Twice is a sign that you're losing your already tenous grip on your mental facilities.

"I bet you that McNair will have a longer NFL career than Boller."

Nope, injuries happen all the time. Stupid bet.

I like the one about McNair and Boller over 16 games. Boller is 8-8 and has a 76.21 QB rating. McNair is 4-2 and has a 68.

Face it old man. McNair has sucked much worse than Boller this year. If you could actually see the game Boller played then you would know it, though you'd probably forget it shortly there after.
    Last edited by darb72; 10-22-2006 at 09:54 PM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I can't believe you are still arguing with a guy that doesn't watch the games Greg. Its like trying to interview a witness who then tells you he didn't really are the crime.

Seriously, its time to be merciful now guys. Close the thread and let old-Tex live for now. There is always next week.
    Nope. I've been avoiding these arguments for to long. I'm about to take everyone off the ignore list and go to pimp-smacking.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

But darb, seriously. It does no good and your wasting it on people that don't get it and simply don't want to deal in reasonable debate using facts. In fact, they don't even watch the games, but expect you to respect their take.

I know, but it is a great deal of fun to smack them around and then watch as they cry "Victory".

I never picked on the kids in Special Ed. Maybe I'm just making up for lost time.
    ProFootballMock

Alright, I have gone over a line myself, let's pull back.

DOWN GOES FRASIER!

amazing....different board..same crap.....very disappointing.....

phantom quotes....followed by self-declared victory...followed by a silly bet never to be honered....continual condescending comments...oh well at least he's consistent.....:bag:

Honestly Greg, it's time to close the thread. There is nothing else that can come from this discussion.

I agree