View Poll Results: Would we have won the gam with McNair playing the whole time?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

22 31.43%
  • NO

32 45.71%
  • 9 12.86%
  • 7 10.00%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If McNair played the whole game today...

Would we have won the game? Discuss.

Re: If McNair played the whole game today...

who knows?

but Boller opened it up

for all the Boller bashers people should look over to Chicago at Grossman.
    Same position in the draft , lots of bashers and hand wringing (though not as many games played) ; now lighting it up

still think that McNair should start but I have faith in Kyle -- if we let him go predict that he will start and do well for another team -- one that doesn't try to manage the game but rather let him rip . . .

No way. The D cost us the game today, not the O.

We had three TDs from the passing game regardless of how they came about. I don't think McNair could do any better because quite honestly, he hasn't yet.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

We had three TDs from the passing game regardless of how they came about. I don't think McNair could do any better because quite honestly, he hasn't yet.
    Two of those were complete and total flukes. Boller should absolutely NOT get credit for those passes.

Smile Re: If McNair played the whole game today...

I chose no, based on how he was playing beforehand, and the fact that Samari Rolle sucked today

Quote Originally Posted by Mobtown View Post
    Two of those were complete and total flukes. Boller should absolutely NOT get credit for those passes.
    How many times did Boller get charged with INT's last year that bounced off of our receivers? They all show in the STAT column in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDavey View Post
    How many times did Boller get charged with INT's last year that bounced off of our receivers? They all show in the STAT column in the end.
    You forgot the first rule of being a Boller hater. Only negative stats are attributed to him, anything positive is the result of everyone else.

When discussing any other QB then do the opposite.

Remember, the Boller haters are the same people who said we were just Anthony Wright away from being a Super Bowl team. I think we all saw how well that prediction turned out.

FHRaven

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Wrong. I thought both of them equally bad its just Wright didn't look so clutzy doing it.
    Wow, still in self-denial? Not surprising. Only after AW destroyed last season did the Boller haters change their opinion from "he's the missing piece to the SB" to "he's as bad as Boller". Being completely wrong is assessing AW hasn'tmade them reconsider their preconcieved notions about QB play.

Now McNair looks terrible as well. See a trend???

FHRaven

Our defense cost us this game. That last pass to Smith was horrendous!! He was so open I could have thrown him the ball.

And Mob, you can say what you want about the fluke TD's. They were. But I don't want to hear anyone ever again say the offense won't play for Boller, because other than the OL who can't play for anyone, Clayton went balls out today. And at least Boller was moving the chains. We haven't seen that in a couple of weeks from our offense.

Another reason we won't win games like this:

J. Lewis 9 carries 41 yards. On one drive when we could have been in FG range, Jamal runs for a NEGATIVE 6 YARDS!!! Any chance we can finally put Jamal on the bench?

And Mob, you can say what you want about the fluke TD's. They were. But I don't want to hear anyone ever again say the offense won't play for Boller, because other than the OL who can't play for anyone, Clayton went balls out today. And at least Boller was moving the chains. We haven't seen that in a couple of weeks from our offense.
    Yes, Boller moved the chains and it is obvious that the O play didn't drop off when he came in. I will give him and them tons of credit for that...

But this team still cannot finish drives, and this team still sucks on 3rd down.

J. Lewis 9 carries 41 yards. On one drive when we could have been in FG range, Jamal runs for a NEGATIVE 6 YARDS!!! Any chance we can finally put Jamal on the bench?
    I thought he was having a decent game. Why we pulled him in the second half makes no sense to me. 4.6 ypc is a nice game...

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

No way,Steve McNair is sleep walking compared how the offense opened up when Kyle came in.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.