Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monday Night Must Win?

Is the Monday night game against the Steelers a must win game? If we lose we drop to 4-4 with 3 division losses, the toughest part of the schedule ahead of us, and a possibly divided locker room. I know it's still early in the season but it sounds like must win to me.

Re: Monday Night Must Win?

A must win for what? What is the goal/expectation for this team? A division title? A playoff appearance? What can we really expect?

Going into the season the talk was playoffs with the possibility of the Super Bowl.

When two players are injured during the bye week(Rolle and Gaither), it is just not our year. I for one am looking forward to rebuilding with an influx of youth.

Plus anyone that had a notion of a Super Bowl has had that notion for the past four years. Meanwhile we have not won a single playoff game since 2001. It is like Baltimore fans talk Super Bowl every August without looking around the AFC.

It is like Baltimore fans talk Super Bowl every August without looking around the AFC.
    Considering we went 13-3 last season and brought pretty much the whole team back, considering the Super Bowl wasn't unrealistic at all. You can't predict injuries, and the Ravens have had a lot of them.

And your "Baltimore fans talk Super Bowl every August" take is ridiculous -- no one was talking Super Bowl last August, when we were coming off a 6-10 season.

7. Re: Monday Night Must Win?

I hate to use the term "must win" at any time, but the bigger picture then going 4-4 (should they lose on MNF) is they would be 0-3 in the Division....so in all probable sense of the word...yeah I'd say it is a "Must Win" on Monday

This is absolutely a must win for this team. Unfortunately with McCallister and Rolle out it looks like it is going to take a miracle. Oh well, we will see and I will root as hard as ever.

Jburns, are you even a Ravens fan? Get out of this message board!!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

punch you in the eye, why do you question my fanship? I love the Ravens. But I am not blind.

Bottom line- this is absolutely a must win. Without Rolle and CMac; Pryce only playing 15 plays; Heap iffy; we need Mcnair to come up big. Go Ravens, beat Shitsburg!

We won't win this game the season is over

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler SChuck View Post
    I agree.
    That's the best you can do. At least give us some stats or trends. Typical uneducated Sqeeler bandwagon fan just looking for a fight.