Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Interesting nugget.

Still, the fact that we can't draft a WR is KILLING this team......how can they just rely on Perriman, Aiken "I can't" catch, Marlon Brown etc........its mind boggling.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Oh yeah, positive thoughts........sometimes good. Right now we need an analysis of what the issues are. This was going to be a transitional year anyway. now turned into a downer. Not a disaster, an off year. Its OK......as fan I can live with it. What I want to avoid is a wallowing mediocrity that can last for a decade......so we need to identify the problem head on. Right now its looking like our scouting is suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    :word

But I think this thing about him running Kubes system isn't a little overblown. Someone posted an article a while back that's it's just terminology, not actual plays.
    Yup. That's exactly right. Same playbook, just different terminology. Maybe a few different wrinkles (which we already have seemed to see), but for the most part, not a big deal. But people keep repeating it ad nauseum.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

I was with a big group in Atlanta last night and a few were from Maryland. You guys are right. They went on and on about how Flacco's contract has ruined the team and they'll never recover until he's gone.

I thought some of you were exaggerating but I heard it myself. I just smiled and drank beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I was with a big group in Atlanta last night and a few were from Maryland. You guys are right. They went on and on about how Flacco's contract has ruined the team and they'll never recover until he's gone.

I thought some of you were exaggerating but I heard it myself. I just smiled and drank beer.

the structuring of the contract just don't make no sense to me, guys like brady, ben and manning all got huge money but their contract didn't cripple the team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Yup. That's exactly right. Same playbook, just different terminology. Maybe a few different wrinkles (which we already have seemed to see), but for the most part, not a big deal. But people keep repeating it ad nauseum.
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...0-247f3a4b2fce it is not the same playbook, different terminologies to learn yes but Trestman said here it is not his offense it's the ravens offense which is gary kubiak's playbook

Blog Entries

fyi there is that tid bit about philosophies that i got in argument with someone on here yesterday i think this article states my claim..I'll moonwalk away now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    the structuring of the contract just don't make no sense to me, guys like brady, ben and manning all got huge money but their contract didn't cripple the team.
    Joe's current deal doesn't cripple the team.

And all of the QB's you mention have received new deals many times over to accommodate the cap. Same as Joe's new deal will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Joe's current deal doesn't cripple the team.

And all of the QB's you mention have received new deals many times over to accommodate the cap. Same as Joe's new deal will.
    I hope you are right he re-structures.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    this shit should not still be happening in the 7th game of the year
    And to ourselves at home! This is crap teams like the Cheatriots do to opponents, radio out twice should not be happening to us at home.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

"Trestman’s flexibility to adapt to the Ravens offense was one of the chief reasons he was hired."

I couldn't help but LOLz here because I wonder if the other candidates they spoke to they told them that they have to run this offense and philosophy and they were like uhm no thanks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Well, we do need a little give-back, although I can't believe that Lintas is not going to complain about the deck on WR that Flacco has been dealt to play with. How can he be expected to play up to $120 million with Aiken, Brown, and a blocking TE as his receivers?