Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who Plays WR For the Ravens in 2016?

- Perriman
    - FA Signing
    - Givens
    - Draft Pick (2nd or 3rd round)
    - Ross
    - Campanaro (Ross does return duties. Campanaro just does his best Wes Welker imitation on 3rd downs.)

Final spot assuming they carry 7: Aiken, Waller, or the new 6th round, tall, soft, medium speed draft pick.
    Last edited by ERey; 10-29-2015 at 10:02 AM.

1) UDFA
    2) UDFA
    3) 6th rounder
    4) UDFA
    5) 7th rounder

doesn't really matter what their names are....

We should sign Megatron when he gets cut... we wont

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    1. Perriman
    2. FA Signing
    3. Givens
    4. Draft Pick (2nd or 3rd round)
    5. Ross.
    6. Campanaro (Ross does return duties. Campanaro just does his best Wes Welker imitation on 3rd downs.)

Final spot assuming they carry 7: Aiken, Waller, or the new 6th round, tall, soft, medium speed draft pick.
    I think that's fair. If the FA signing is a good possession, route guy then I think you have a pretty dynamic group.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Redskins have an option on Desean Jackson which they will probably decline. Could be pretty cheap considering the disaster this season has been.

If he could be had on an incentive heavy deal, I think it's a no brainer. He givens and perriman would be the type of speed Joe's never had

Blog Entries

1. Perriman
    2. FA Signing
    3. Givens
    4. Draft Pick (2nd or 3rd round)
    5. Ross.
    6. Campanaro (Ross does return duties. Campanaro just does his best Wes Welker imitation on 3rd downs.)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I think that's fair. If the FA signing is a good possession, route guy then I think you have a pretty dynamic group.
    There's a lot of "ifs" there. We hope Perriman is healthy and can play as well as Torrey or better. We hope they have the cap space to sign a decent #2. Of course the 2nd or 3rd round draft pick only works if the value is there. Lastly, Campanaro seems to be hurt a lot. I guess they just take it one day at a time this off-season and see everything unfolds. But if this scenario works out then hopefully Suggs come back healthy and they spend that top 1st round pick on corner or pass rusher. All of a sudden things aren't looking to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Redskins have an option on Desean Jackson which they will probably decline. Could be pretty cheap considering the disaster this season has been.

If he could be had on an incentive heavy deal, I think it's a no brainer. He givens and perriman would be the type of speed Joe's never had
    Desean Jackson will be a Patriot. Book it.

There's a lot of "ifs" there. We hope Perriman is healthy and can play as well as Torrey or better. We hope they have the cap space to sign a decent #2. Of course the 2nd or 3rd round draft pick only works if the value is there. Lastly, Campanaro seems to be hurt a lot. I guess they just take it one day at a time this off-season and see everything unfolds.
    ifs and praying are all we have man..... lol
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Unless they are planning on a rebuilding year, any list that has Perriman as the #1 is a non-starter for me. That will leave them in exactly the same position they are in this year, probably worse because no Steve Smith. Not sure how people are watching this season and thinking it's viable to go into next season with a guy who has 6~ games of NFL experience (at most, very well could have less or even none) as their top receiver - unless they don't plan on making a run.

I don't really think Givens or Ross is on the team next year. I think both those guys are only here because of injury to Perriman and Campanero. Pending their performance the rest of the year, if those two are healthy, they don't have spots. Ross is probably more likely because Campanero is going to be hurt three minutes into camp.

Blog Entries

Desean does not seem like the kind of player the Ravens would be interested in. Now Garcon, if he were cut, yes, absolutely.

There is no chance they rely on campanaro at all. They should list him 7 on the depth chart and work back from there

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Desean does not seem like the kind of player the Ravens would be interested in. Now Garcon, if he were cut, yes, absolutely.
    They made a run at T.O. when they were desperate. Keyshawn Johnson as well. and you coukd have said the same thing about SsR before he got here.

Gotta mix it up with divas at the WR position sometimes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Unless they are planning on a rebuilding year, any list that has Perriman as the #1 is a non-starter for me. That will leave them in exactly the same position they are in this year, probably worse because no Steve Smith. Not sure how people are watching this season and thinking it's viable to go into next season with a guy who has 6~ games of NFL experience (at most, very well could have less or even none) as their top receiver - unless they don't plan on making a run.

I don't really think Givens or Ross is on the team next year. I think both those guys are only here because of injury to Perriman and Campanero. Pending their performance the rest of the year, if those two are healthy, they don't have spots. Ross is probably more likely because Campanero is going to be hurt three minutes into camp.
    OK, change the list to this. But keep in mind they still have limited cap space even if/when Joe restructures. Point is, at the end of the day it does matter who's listed #1 down to #6. Given the resources they have available to them this is the most realistic list.

1. FA Signing (Keep cap space in mind. I.E. We're not getting Alshon Jeffery)
    2. Draft Pick (2nd or 3rd round. Ozzie isn't spending a top 10 pick on a WR)
    3. Aiken
    4. Givens or Ross
    5. Campanaro (Ross does return duties. Campanaro just does his best Wes Welker imitation on 3rd downs.)
    6. Perriman

Final spot assuming they carry 7: Waller or the new 6th round, tall, soft, medium speed draft pick.

It's really the same list I posted previously, you're coming at it from a different angle.