Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolle

Rolle

Pretty clear that he's become a Corey Fuller type liability...

- C -

Re: Rolle

Yeah, from what i have seen today, it looks like the game plan of the Panthers was to go after him, their run game really didn't get going but damn them with those deep balls....

Well, looks like we will be 4-2 going into the bye! Not the end of the world but we really need some work on scoring TDs

Exactly! Shit, I don't want to hear about Gary Baxter being 'burnt toast', because he was never that bad.

Samari Rolle has been awful this whole season.

Rolle blew it. Rex Ryan blew it with this high risk bullshit.

Steve Smith needs to be double covered at all times.

Are there any other over the hill Titans we can pick up? I think I saw Eddie George hosting a video game show. He could use work. Hell let's go back to the Houston Days. Is Earl Campbell still alive? What about Warren Moon? His arm can't be any worse than "air" McNair's.

You called Baxter toast? I've seen better looking toast on my Denny's grand slam breakfast at 4 AM than Rolle.

High risk = occassional failure

don't do it unless you back it up and today Samari could not

I like how everyone who called Rolle better than C-mac all last year (and we should then dump McAlister) is nowhere to be found. Rolle is still a good corner who had an awful day today. That was obvious at halftime. Rex got outcoached and left an overmatched player on an island.

Rolle is still a good corner who had an awful day today.
    Rolle has been getting burned all year, not just today. Bottom line is that he can't keep up with fast WRs anymore.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

What was the graphic,Rolle let 8 of 11 passes get completed on him for 171yds and 2 TD's.That is going to play with anyones mind.

Coverage is his strong point,looks like that just went out the window.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Saw the tape of the last Steve Smith play

Even though Rolle played horrible today, that was clearly Ed Reed's fault -- he bit on the short route and didn't cover up top.

I thought the plan was to double team Smith with Rolle and Reed -- where was the former DPOY most of the time????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I thought the plan was to double team Smith with Rolle and Reed -- where was the former DPOY most of the time????
    I think you need to blame that on Rex Ryan and his overaggressiveness. I don't think Reed would take it upon himself to move towards the line in that situation.

That being said, Rolle was definitely burnt toast all afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52 View Post
    I like how everyone who called Rolle better than C-mac all last year (and we should then dump McAlister) is nowhere to be found. Rolle is still a good corner who had an awful day today. That was obvious at halftime. Rex got outcoached and left an overmatched player on an island.
    To be fair, Rolle DID outplay CMac last year. But I agree with the sentiment of the post.
    ERIG20, your local draftnik

Signature currently under construction