Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rolle and CMac Out? Ouch

Rotoworld says Rolle is now questionable with a new problem related to his illness. It says Pittman and Ivy would start in his absence. Uh oh.

Re: Rolle and CMac Out? Ouch

Accoring to This Article in the Sun, it says it would be Ivy and Martin, not Pitman.

Pitman can't seem to find the field at all much less be elevated to start.

Regardless, if both C-mac and Rolle are out, I'd say we're pretty well screwed!!

Not real thrilled with our chances if it were just C-mac out, but both?:grbac: :grbac: :grbac: :grbac: :grbac:

I'm not even going to get into the Heap thing.

Dude seems to get hurt every year, and then can't seem to get on the field until he's 100% healthy (or damn close) which nobody ever is by this time in the season.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Well that's a major hit on our chances to stop the Steelers.[Understatement].

Its just one of those years,where the stars align where all the do-do lands on you you.Being the Ravens.

2007- The year Raven fans just have to grit their teeth and bare it.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

I'm not even going to get into the Heap thing.

Dude seems to get hurt every year, and then can't seem to get on the field until he's 100% healthy (or damn close) which nobody ever is by this time in the season.

Fanatic...I would have never expected this from you. Here are his stats:

Year Games Games Started
    2006 16 16
    2005 16 16
    2004 6 5
    2003 16 16
    2002 16 16
    2001 12 6

Every year? He had the one bad year in 2004 with the high ankle sprain.

Looks like that 9 point spread is pretty sound now

If they are both out, say your prayers. If only one of the two is out, we can still come out of there with a win. Just have Reed help out Ivy.

yeah, i meant Martin- not Pittman. Pittman won't be a Raven much longer

More importantly, I'm really concerned about Rolle's medical condition. This does not sound good!

Sounds like Ben Big will light us up through the air. Ed better play smart to not give up the big play, cause he aint gonna get help from the corners.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

This is obviously really bad news, especially if Pryce gets limited duty, as has been reported. With no real pass rush and a depleted secondary, we'll be in trouble.

This news about Rolle is disturbing -- they did a nice job of concealing whatever his illness was, which is okay since I guess it's really none of our business, but I thought he was over whatever it was. That fact that he is apparently still not over whatever it was/is is troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    This is obviously really bad news, especially if Pryce gets limited duty, as has been reported. With no real pass rush and a depleted secondary, we'll be in trouble.

This news about Rolle is disturbing -- they did a nice job of concealing whatever his illness was, which is okay since I guess it's really none of our business, but I thought he was over whatever it was. That fact that he is apparently still not over whatever it was/is is troubling.
    We all have heard for years how talented our young backups are....well its time to prove it and shut down an average pass offense. Ward is old and Holmes is not that great. TIME TO STEP UP IN A BIG TIME MATCHUP!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

I wonder if any of this is to just throw off Pitt, like the Pats do every weekend. Just a thought.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim