Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Rolle and CMac Out? Ouch

No Heap, Rolle or Cmac??

Ugg.. Outlook:Not so good.

I dont see us winning this. We are probably cooked.

If we lose, I think the rebuilding needs to begin. We will not make the playoffs, and have the worst QB/WR combo in the AFCN going into next year.

HottBirdz...

I'm looking for a little Monday Night Magic!

The last time we played in Pissburgh on Monday Night, we didn't have Ed Reed or Ray Lewis and Anthony Wright was the QB. We were 14 point underdogs and only lost on a last minute FG 20-19!

For some reason, I guess because it defies all logic, I expect the Ravens to give Pissburgh all they can handle tonight! We always play well against them, sometimes over our heads, and give them fits! Billick has won something like 5 in a row after the Bye, and I'm sure Rex has something dreamed up to cover our apparent lop-sided weakness at both corners!

Look for the Ravens to come out firing on all cylinders on offense and take it to them!!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

What is the deal with Pittman? Is he healthy? He did well against Santana Moss in the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I'm looking for a little Monday Night Magic!

The last time we played in Pissburgh on Monday Night, we didn't have Ed Reed or Ray Lewis and Anthony Wright was the QB. We were 14 point underdogs and only lost on a last minute FG 20-19!
    If Wright could hit the side of a barn from 5 yards we'd have won that game.

If memory serves, Chester Taylor made a couple of big plays in that one. Hopefully Willis can come up with some big plays and an all round performance to boot, we'll need it from him.