Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sunday 10/25/15 - Other Games Thread featuring Bills/Jags in London

E. J. needed that for his confidence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    And a 28 yard TD run by Yeldon... Jax about to go up 28-3.

Sucks that this game is only on Yahoo streaming.
    Yea, I don't get how the NFL thinks people would prefer to watch this game on a computer or cell phone rather than a big screen tv. NFL Sunday ticket customers are being cheated out of a game.

That was a good route and a good throw, but the receiver almost didn't get the foot in bounds. I think it might have been on the pain, actually, but it's not conclusive to me.

Blog Entries

Allen Robinson and yeldon look better than anything we've drafted on offense in years.

I do agree with everyone as well that this stream is pretty good. It seems to keep itself at HD quality and no real hiccups to speak of. I'm impressed. I wonder how many people are streaming this right now? Do they even have to stream this in Buffalo and Jacksonville, or is the game on TV there?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yea, I don't get how the NFL thinks people would prefer to watch this game on a computer or cell phone rather than a big screen tv. NFL Sunday ticket customers are being cheated out of a game.
    Missing out on the big screen I can agree with, but as far as the quality of streaming vs the quality of Sunday Ticket's streaming isn't even close. Maybe it's because I'm used to streaming games online for free at this point, but there's no way I'd pay that much $ for Sunday Ticket again. Having to work every other weekend with no tv access, I will take this quality streaming any day, especially for free. A co-worker has Sunday Ticket and let me use his log in to the app to watch the games, and the quality is down right horrible. I usually end up going back to a different source online. Quality isn't as good as the one for this game, but it's usually always better than Sunday Ticket's streams. Again, I'd much rather watch on a TV, but this stream really isn't that bad. Hell, you can always plug your laptop into the big screen and still watch the high quality stream on tv....

I'm just not liking the trend I'm seeing lately when it comes to broadcasting sports. Seems as though I'm seeing a lot more games being broadcast on "other sources". For example, much of the Toronto-KC baseball playoff series was broadcast on FoxSports One, which unfortunately is not available on my cable system. I can kind of understand the Divisional Series on that channel, but the ALCS needs to be on one of the major networks.

Blog Entries

I'm just not liking the trend I'm seeing lately when it comes to broadcasting sports. Seems as though I'm seeing a lot more games being broadcast on "other sources". For example, much of the Toronto-KC baseball playoff series was broadcast on FoxSports One, which unfortunately is not available on my cable system. I can kind of understand the Divisional Series on that channel, but the ALCS needs to be on one of the major networks.
    Agreed.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I had to turn it off.

It was either that, or continue watching the game (and it's on-off blurring) and buy a new pair of glasses.

The NFL is idiotic, just putting this online. STUPID!

I guess I'm in the minority then, because I'm pretty close to dropping my satellite coverage all together and just stick with the Amazon Fire stick streaming. Again, I'm used to watching tv via online stream because due to my having to do so while I'm at work, and I don't mind saving an extra $130 a month with not having Direct Tv bill. lol

Again, that's just me. I don't mind streaming at all.

Blog Entries

To think EJ Manuel beat dean pees defense

It's just the natural progression towards pay-per-view. Some day that will be your only option in some form for a lot of sports.