Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow guys!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Wow guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RSteelerz View Post
    Hey Guys,

I know you guys are pretty upset right now. I'm truly not here to stir things up but I just don't know any other way to put this nor an appropriate time.

I knew you guys had a tough start for your schedule at the start of the season. I didn't happen to look further down on it until today.

I said before that this game is about momentum. How in the world can you gain any type of momentum when 5 of your first 7 games are on the road?

I don't care who the opponent is, 5 of 7 on the road is 5 of 7 on the road. I don't ever recall seeing anything like that!
    You guys may be a rival, but right is right and wrong is wrong.

If the Steelers schedule was like that I would be highly upset. Sorry the league screwed you guys that way. I just can't see how they can make that schedule out that way and approve it as being fair..... just sayin'.
    You are kind and gracious -- but this team is just not very good. Maybe not 1-5 not very good, but not any better than 2-4 not very good.

They have been in every game, but I can't say they don't deserve their record. I actually think they more deserve 0-6 than anything else.

It will be a down year. Hopefully, we can retool for next year -- or, more likely, 2017.

Blog Entries

The schedule does suck. But this team is just bad regardless of schedule. Top 5 draft hopefully coming our way.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Good teams overcome schedules and injuries and all the rest. If the Ravens could have gone 4-4 or even 3-5 in the first 8 they had a shot at 10 wins with this schedule.
    IMO, that would have been the worst possible result. The tough questions and decisions wouldn't be made; they'd just get away with another year of the status quo. Frankly, as bad as the defense looked yesterday, I don't understand how the Niners didn't win by 20.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

we didnt make it any easier on ourselves by asking for back to back west coast road games.

that should go down as a really poor plan.
    -JAB

If Karma swung the other way, they could easily be 5-1 instead of 1-5. Close but only 1 cigar!

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ravens could've won most of these games. They are just a bad team with bad coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Truer words never spoken!

:DeadHorse:

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    If Karma swung the other way, they could easily be 5-1 instead of 1-5. Close but only 1 cigar!
    And they'd still suck.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell