Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Tucker's miss AGAIN comes up big at the end when we were in FG range!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Just shut up with this bullshit. Honestly. Stupidest fucking thread that's going to be created on this board for the second week in a row.
    Agree completely. Too many trolls popping up on this board these days. Not getting weeded out fast enough. I've got probably 15-20 on the ignore list now and it grows every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Like always some people get the simple math I was trying to show and others don't. Can't believe that Tucker did not step on the area where he was going to put his plant foot when he was going through his routine. Glad to hear Brad Jackson say something about also. If they can holler about Joe and the defense then include Tucker. You guys who think this is a dumb thread need to go back and review the game. He would have had another 40 - 45 yarder to WIN the game if he makes the first 45 yard FG.
    I think the point everyone was trying to make is that you're assessing the blameless in this case. Of course if he makes that FG, then the final drive would only require a FG to win. However, one can't extrapolate that everything after that would play out the same way. The situation changes for both teams, and different plays get called from that point forward.

I've got Forest Whitaker eye from this thread

I can't find it now, but I remember there were posts right before the season began (or maybe the first week or two) about issues with the field in SF and their re-sodding it, and questions whether it would be ready in time for this game. Hard to believe we could be so on point, unfortunately.

He missed it and ravens lose 3 points, just like he did last week. Make those kicks and 3 points are added to the ravens score. Simple as that. Those making excuses and saying you don't know are correct. But it could happen and then the ravens could have hads a chance to win both games.

SMH, calling a poster a troll seems like the only way to discredit that poster. It's a forum, are they not allowed to post what they think? RSR is for all that want to post, not just select posters who like to call out new posters.

Any excuse to justify what happened is acceptable, but losing 3 points hurt the ravens chance to win.

The rest of the team played like a big pile of steaming donkey dung and your worried about Tucker missing a kick that he stepped into a hole and fell on?

Seriously man????

WTF are you smoking, pass that shit along.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Here's a story printed in August regarding the playing field and how practice had to be relocated because of the conditions:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...ass-conditions

But, as it did in the first two practices, the sod gave way throughout the field, with large divots flying up when players planted their feet and cut. Rookie running back Mike Davis took a particularly nasty spill trying to change his direction Wednesday night and limped off the field before returning to practice.

Grass problems have been an issue since the $1.3 billion stadium opened last year. Former coach Jim Harbaugh abruptly ended a public practice last year and marched his team off the field when the grass became an issue.

The field was replaced at least three times last year.

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    I can't find it now, but I remember there were posts right before the season began (or maybe the first week or two) about issues with the field in SF and their re-sodding it, and questions whether it would be ready in time for this game. Hard to believe we could be so on point, unfortunately.
    They completely replaced the sod at one point. And this stadium is going to host the Super Bowl this year. B

a thread that insinuates that Tucker even remotely came close to costing us this game or any game this year should be shut down immediately.

We have the worst defense in the 20 year history of the franchise and the worst D in the entire league coupled with the worst crop of starting WRs on the planet and some people want to put blame on our pro-bowl FG kicker?

Gimmie a break...

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    He missed it and ravens lose 3 points, just like he did last week. Make those kicks and 3 points are added to the ravens score. Simple as that. Those making excuses and saying you don't know are correct. But it could happen and then the ravens could have hads a chance to win both games.

SMH, calling a poster a troll seems like the only way to discredit that poster. It's a forum, are they not allowed to post what they think? RSR is for all that want to post, not just select posters who like to call out new posters.

Any excuse to justify what happened is acceptable, but losing 3 points hurt the ravens chance to win.
    Your right, its a discussion board and people have a right to their opinions. Including the opinion that if you watched that game and thought that Tucker is a big enough problem to start a thread about, given what we just watched, I think that is just utterly goofy. Course that is just my opinion.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Meh,
    Looked like he planted his foot to close to the football and it threw him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Your right, its a discussion board and people have a right to their opinions. Including the opinion that if you watched that game and thought that Tucker is a big enough problem to start a thread about, given what we just watched, I think that is just utterly goofy. Course that is just my opinion.
    LOL, you made my point. If Tucker continues to miss important FG's, how will you feel then?