Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Serena

Re: Big Serena

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I like them thick too but she does zero for me.

I saw her at a tennis match near DC once and she's way to man-ish for my taste. Chicks with big hands creep me out.
    Haha I was about to say the samething. If she were to say she did a Bruce Jenner, I wouldn't be surprised. She's just not girly enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol i like em thick
    Pass on Serena. I like em thick too but more feminine like an Amber Rose type. If you're talking Williams sisters I would prefer a body type like Venus over Serena.

Big Serena LOL, That's pretty damn funny.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Image from http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1024-1305.jpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Sword approves.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Are you kidding, Serena is way more athletic than Upshaw.

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddd my first thought.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yall prob also be fine with aiken and brown being our #1,#2 wrs
    Bestowing upon Serena, the light magic,..............and thinking that Aiken and Brown are fine as our 1 and 2..

I don't see the comparison.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol I hear you there she is an "acquired" taste but I would try it
    Ey Smoove, Houston's scared she's gonna man handle him and steal his goodies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the man flipped a car lol
    FLIPPED A CAR
    So he flipped a car, big deal. I could do that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Pass on Serena. I like em thick too but more feminine like an Amber Rose type. If you're talking Williams sisters I would prefer a body type like Venus over Serena.

Big Serena LOL, That's pretty damn funny.
    Venus isn't thick.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

It's been depressing enough here and now we're discussing the Ugly Sisters? Don't get me wrong, they're 2 of the greatest on the court, they just need to QUIT TRYING TO ACT SEXY, because they're just nasty looking,

I've seen them up close many times at the warm-up for the US Open here in Cincitucky. LOTS of touch-ups in those photos, folks. Serena is built like a man and Venus looks like a wild animal. Bad court behavior also, especially Serena; tennis was a classy sport until these 2 crawled onto the scene.

I forget who said this, but it was in response to Venus doing a swimsuit layout, I think in SI. he said she should have done a centerfold in National Geographic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    It's been depressing enough here and now we're discussing the Ugly Sisters? Don't get me wrong, they're 2 of the greatest on the court, they just need to QUIT TRYING TO ACT SEXY, because they're just nasty looking,

I've seen them up close many times at the warm-up for the US Open here in Cincitucky. LOTS of touch-ups in those photos, folks. Serena is built like a man and Venus looks like a wild animal. Bad court behavior also, especially Serena; tennis was a classy sport until these 2 crawled onto the scene.

I forget who said this, but it was in response to Venus doing a swimsuit layout, I think in SI. he said she should have done a centerfold in National Geographic.
    Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I think they're fine. Beautiful fine. Goddess fine. If they're not your cup of tea, so be it. But ugly they're not. And to repeat that Venus belongs in a National Geographic spread is wrong. Dead wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

Who doesn't like nasty? Nasty is good for the imagination. Unless you want to be one of those husbands who only gets it on his birthday.

My apologies folks. I am an Aquarius.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Who doesn't like nasty? Nasty is good for the imagination. Unless you want to be one of those husbands who only gets it on his birthday.

My apologies folks. I am an Aquarius.