Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Attendance

Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    This ^^

Demand is very low, every PSL owner I talked to that sold their tickets for the Browns game couldn't get anywhere close to face value. This is the year where PSL owners will start feeling the pain.
    I lucked out, i knew I wasn't going to be going before the season started so i sold them at face value. If I had waited, I don't think I would have been able to.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I don't think those are particularly good examples. Fans are critical of Ozzie / coaches when we are winning.

Sure, there are some fair weather fans. Every team has them. But to say we have a higher rate than most doesn't fly.
    What he said.....

Of course there will be more no-shows and 4th Q bail-outs and empty brokers' seats. But "Raven fans are some things of the most bandwagon in the NFL" -- whatever that means when stated in a grammatically correct manner -- that's a long stretch.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

There's really nothing to enjoy about this team currently. They've lost every game going back to the New England playoff loss (Steelers should have been a L), have no stars on the team, and are on a rapid and embarrassing decline. Is it surprising people are starting to find something else to do with their Sunday? You can watch the Ravens go through their weekly 4th quarter meltdown while out at a restaraunt or coming back from something really entertaining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I got there an hour early and he played in that kids zone the whole time.
    We were seated for first pitch. The whole ride and the whole walk he was chanting go Adam Jones go Adam Jones. First inning Jones comes up and blast a HR about a dozen seats away from us.
    I still get chills to this day thinking about the excitement that went through him when he seen Jones hit the ball that close to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Hate to say it but Raven fans are some of the most bandwagon in the NFL. Been that way since 08.
    Can we ban this poster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk