Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Anyone wish we had Kyle Shanahan instead of Trestman?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    Too much hero worship by you. Ask Joe not to bang you so hard. The Ravens had the greatest postseason performance in history and that ended in the second half of the SB. Welcome to reality.
    What the fuck are you even talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Apparently Derrick Mason believes he hasn't to some degree, basically he said that he, Boldin and Smith Sr. made Joe look good.
    When did he say this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Apparently Derrick Mason believes he hasn't to some degree, basically he said that he, Boldin and Smith Sr. made Joe look good.
    Derrick Mason is a selfish fucktard blowhard that did less complaining during a fucked up 2007 season when he caught God knows how many passes, than in 2006 when the team was winning without him catching all the passes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    Too much hero worship by you. Ask Joe not to bang you so hard. The Ravens had the greatest postseason performance in history and that ended in the second half of the SB. Welcome to reality.
    uploadfromtaptalk1444746739832.jpgLmao

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Saw this piece on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-kyle-shanahan

Not saying that we don't have issues beyond scheme/coaching, what with the devastation of our WR corps, and our starting LT missing 3 or 4 games. And the running game sure as hell woke up this past game. But Shanahan seemed like the most obvious hire to follow Kubiak, the one most likely to emphasize a productive running game to go with effective passing – a balanced attack – that I was surprised we didn't nab him.

Maybe he really preferred Atlanta, with Matt Ryan and Julio Jones in place, and we were a fallback for him, I don't know.
    That is who I wanted to get, him or Gase.....But Trestman and the O is not our problem...We have been ahead in every game and put up enough points to win 3 of the 4 we've lost, due totally to a collapsing D, that almost everybody in the league knows how to beat...
    If hard headed Harbs don't get him out of there, we will be fortunate to win 5 of our 11 remaining games....
    That guy is a total liability and anyone with eyes and paying attention can see and understand that...
    C'mon Harbs, wake up !!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Derrick Mason is a selfish fucktard blowhard that did less complaining during a fucked up 2007 season when he caught God knows how many passes, than in 2006 when the team was winning without him catching all the passes.
    I doubt Mason said that

Trestman's playcalling in the redzone and late in games has been terrible. The one call I loved was the Flacco bootleg on Sunday but those calls are rare bright spots. I think Kubiak had a much better handle on the offense. Yes, we've scored points in most of the games but we've left key points on the field and much of that has been the result of low percentage play calls at critical junctures.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Trestman's playcalling in the redzone and late in games has been terrible. The one call I loved was the Flacco bootleg on Sunday but those calls are rare bright spots. I think Kubiak had a much better handle on the offense. Yes, we've scored points in most of the games but we've left key points on the field and much of that has been the result of low percentage play calls at critical junctures.
    The irony is how poor Kubiak's offense is going so far in Denver. No run game at all. They've won 2 games without producing an offensive score.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Kyle Shanahan? WTF? This thread is stupidity. The guy was horrible in Washington and Cleveland, and hasn't done much, if anything to convince me he's anything more than Mike Shanahan's son since then. Atlanta has all the weapons an offense could dream of.. Also, the problem with the Ravens isn't on offense..

Quote Originally Posted by Crean N Crimson View Post
    Kyle Shanahan? WTF? This thread is stupidity. The guy was horrible in Washington and Cleveland
    You are misremembering. The offense in Washington was pretty good. The 2012 squad was top 5 in the league in yards and points.

Last year's Brownies sprinted out to a 7-4 record, including a 31-10 win over Pittsburgh and a 24-3 win over Cincinnati. Then weird Cleveland silliness scrambled their season, like the GM texting play calls to the coaches during games, etc. But they looked like a well-coached offense before that.

Boy Shanahan also had two top-5 yardage offenses in Houston.

He got good results from mediocre talent before this season. What we're seeing in Atlanta this year is what we would expect when a fine coordinator gets to work with top talent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't consider two offensive TDs a good showing, especially with all the turnovers. I'd say Oakland is the only game where the offense has played relatively well.
    SMH. Just wow.

The Ravens finished Sunday's game (a 30 point effort mind you, with zero turnovers, and zero turnover-aided points) without their #1 and 2 tight ends, without their #1,2, 4, and #6 wide receivers, and without their #1 and #2 running backs.

I'm not super impressed with Trestman yet. I hate his playcalling inside the ten yard line. Do the Ravens even have a slant or any type of red zone passing play that requires throwing the ball into the center of the endzone in their playbook??????????

That having been said, you can't really even come close to evaluating him just yet. You have to give the guy a fairly full roster of skill players before you chastise him. Given the injuries the Ravens have had, the Ravens being 10th in points in 12th in yards is very acceptable to me. If you had told us at the season's start that the Ravens would be 10th in scoring and 12th in yards, you would have thought to yourself "that sounds about right".