Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Daily Fantasy is Rigged

been saying this for a while. save yall monies or play heads up or a pool of 10 ppl. the rest is bogus

http://deadspin.com/draftkings-emplo...ium=socialflow

Blog Entries

Re: Daily Fantasy is Rigged

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    been saying this for a while. save yall monies or play heads up or a pool of 10 ppl. the rest is bogus

http://deadspin.com/draftkings-emplo...ium=socialflow
    Anything too good to be true probably is. Looked about as big a load of shit as Quibids. But hey, every few years something comes along to replace aging scams. Miss Cleo... Spray painting hair on your head...

Blog Entries

I don't know if 'rigged' is the proper term but these employees certainly have an unfair advantage. You would think these 2 major sites would that ban their own employees would ban others in the industry.

I literally can't stand these sites. I was at the gym and I look up to see that they have a TV show all about this bs.

I can't handle every commercial being about this. Can the government please shut this down? :(
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

I'm still winning money off fanduel. Almost won a trip to the playboy mansion last year. Finished 60th out of 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The likelyhood of winning significant amounts of money aren't big, but I know quite a few people who over the course of a season won a couple hundred bucks with a $50-$100 investment. They seem to like it...
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    The likelyhood of winning significant amounts of money aren't big, but I know quite a few people who over the course of a season won a couple hundred bucks with a $50-$100 investment. They seem to like it...
    Yeah. You can pretty easily make smaller amounts by doing the 50/50 leagues. You just have to be in the top 50% of players score wise to double your money.

But winning the big money is really tough.

Do they give bonuses to people who get others to sign up? There's a guy in our Roost who has been pushing the site harder than a corner boy pushing blue magic.

The excessive advertising is deliberate IMO. They saw what happened with the poker sites so they're pushing the sites hard now in the hopes that when they do get shut down by the Gubmint, there will be such a ground swell to get them back up and running they won't have a choice but to allow them to stay around (taxed and regulated of course).

Blog Entries

Not being a phantasy sports buff, can someone explain this quote to me?
    less about buying up the best players than about finding market inefficiencies and selecting players who will help the fewest amount of your competitors while running cheap relative to their production.... Thus, when you select a lineup, you have to try, blindly, to determine both the bargain value and how under-the-radar your lineup will fly.
    I don't get how your selections can "help your competitors." Probably because I don't understand the rules. Someone care to relieve my iggurance here?

(For that matter, what the heck does "picking all chalk in a large March Madness pool" mean??)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Not being a phantasy sports buff, can someone explain this quote to me?I don't get how your selections can "help your competitors." Probably because I don't understand the rules. Someone care to relieve my iggurance here?

(For that matter, what the heck does "picking all chalk in a large March Madness pool" mean??)
    I think that passage is basically saying that you have to be able to pick guys that will give you a lot of production that most other people won't select for their team.

For example, instead of picking Julio Jones...who a TON of other players will pick and get the same amount of points on, pick James Jones.

I think they are suggesting to put players over the top, you have to get production from players that the masses aren't necessarily picking en masse
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Right, so if you are an employee @ Draft Kings, and see that a TON of people are picking X, X, X, X players and there are certain number of players (Y,Y,Y, and Y) that are being ignored, you can go over to FanDuel, assume that the pool is largely the same, and enter in a ton of leagues where all you pick are different combinations of Y guys and if they happen to have awesome games, you're going to win some money.

well this is getting interesting
    http://deadsp.in/kYzDwXs