Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the SLOWEST ever lol
    That title goes to Keenan Allen.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: On to the Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Blog Entries

lol dean pees is going to make Mccown look like Hassleback from seattle's superbowl run.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I think that GOTA has the right idea on this one. The defense will make this more difficult than it is with Pees making McCown look like Dan Fouts. The offense will make this more difficult than it should be with Harbaugh trying to force the run on first down and Flacco trying to force the issue to get the offense going and throwing a pick.

But in the end, the Power emanating from the Factory of Sadness will be too great.
    I can absolutely see Harbaugh forcing the run even when it's not successful. This could very well be a headache inducing run,run,pass gameplan.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I can absolutely see Harbaugh forcing the run even when it's not successful. This could very well be a headache inducing run,run,pass gameplan.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    That is precisely what they're going to do. The Brown's run D is atrocious though, so maybe our run unit can carry over momentum from Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I think that GOTA has the right idea on this one. The defense will make this more difficult than it is with Pees making McCown look like Dan Fouts. The offense will make this more difficult than it should be with Harbaugh trying to force the run on first down and Flacco trying to force the issue to get the offense going and throwing a pick.

But in the end, the Power emanating from the Factory of Sadness will be too great.
    Isn't this every game essentially the past 2 years ? I think we win because Cleveland is Cleveland, no other reasons

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 21m21 minutes ago
    Aiken says Flacco doesn't play favorites: "It doesn't really matter the name on the back of the jersey. He's going to find whoever is open."

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 23m23 minutes ago
    Kamar Aiken: "I'm not even sure that Steve [Smith] is out this week. He is still day to day from what I know."

Blog Entries

the SLOWEST ever lol
    No disagreement from me on your comment (wish I had said that :) )

But want to add a little tweak.
    We want and need Perriman for his speed to explode downfield and stretch things.
    With a lineman, we put a knee brace on him and send him out pretty much healed (80%+)
    With Perriman if we kneebrace him we have a Marlon or Kamar going downfield .... we need the reason he was drafted 1st round on the field and that may mean that he needs full healing ... but you are right it sure is slow and there may have been something else (like a bone bruise) complicating it, but the problem original is still the problem current and we wait in wondering land
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol dean pees is going to make Mccown look like Hassleback from seattle's superbowl run.
    Let's hope you remain accurate....

lol it sure would be better to watch than Vick playing like its 2004 against our D.
    2004 Vick experience baby! He is going to resurrect his career from this one game...

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 21m21 minutes ago
    Aiken says Flacco doesn't play favorites: "It doesn't really matter the name on the back of the jersey. He's going to find whoever is open."

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 23m23 minutes ago
    Kamar Aiken: "I'm not even sure that Steve [Smith] is out this week. He is still day to day from what I know."
    It does seem that Flacco hesitates to go back to a guy who drops his 1st pass, guess thinking can I trust him to not drop another.

Blog Entries

What I've noticed from Flacco is that his confidence in a developing WR goes game by game, unless he drops so many passes he just gets the Ed Dickson treatment, when no matter how open he is, he isn't getting the ball.

For example, Gilmore knows that he should have brought that pass in at Denver. Flacco knows he should have thrown it better. The following week, Gilmore responded so well that Oakland was double teaming him by halftime. Flacco will give you a chance to redeem yourself, but you have to step up.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

black uniforms sunday