Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Solomon Wilcox: "Ravens Are NOT Going Anywhere"

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlacco View Post
    It's really amazing how many of you agree with him and are "looking forward to the draft." What a bunch of pessimists in here. Presumably you guys all write us off at some point every year, so I'll take it with a grain of salt. We're going to be favored in basically every game but one (@ Ariz) through week 12. We easily could have lost the Steelers game; easily could have won the other 3. I'm not throwing in the towel.

No I was very high on us coming into this year, but this team is dreadful right now. Our Offensive line is playing horrible with Hurst at LT, KO has not been the same as last year, We have no offensive threat with Steve smith out, Joe is getting hit every play, Our defense might be worse than last year.

We look like one of the worst teams in the NFL at this point in the year.

Bc Ben was out we have 1 win. We are an 0-4 team.

The only teams I really expect us to beat are the browns, 49ers and steelers( if ben is out)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    :word

Ravenjoe is a good dude.
    Thanks, HR....
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

What's the deal with Monroe? Is he coming back any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    No I was very high on us coming into this year, but this team is dreadful right now. Our Offensive line is playing horrible with Hurst at LT, KO has not been the same as last year, We have no offensive threat with Steve smith out, Joe is getting hit every play, Our defense might be worse than last year.

We look like one of the worst teams in the NFL at this point in the year.

Bc Ben was out we have 1 win. We are an 0-4 team.

The only teams I really expect us to beat are the browns, 49ers and steelers( if ben is out)
    The same what ifs that have you nonchalantly switching our win to a loss could be used to turn all 3 of our losses into wins, so you could just as easily say we're a 3-1 team. In all honesty, this team has just about the slimmest margin between victory and defeat on all 4 of its games that I've ever seen in this league. We could be 0-4, or we could be 4-0, or anything in between. We happen to be 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    The same what ifs that have you nonchalantly switching our win to a loss could be used to turn all 3 of our losses into wins, so you could just as easily say we're a 3-1 team. In all honesty, this team has just about the slimmest margin between victory and defeat on all 4 of its games that I've ever seen in this league. We could be 0-4, or we could be 4-0, or anything in between. We happen to be 1-3.
    But you can't honestly look at *how we play* and think we are very good right now, I think at full steam we are a playoff team, and will go as far as our WR will take us.

But the we we have looked is absolutely abysmal. I didn't think our defense could be any worse than last year...but it is. Our offense looks Anemic as well. I haven't seen a Ravens team look this bad essentially since flacco came, and prior to that, at least we had a stoudt Defense

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    San Diego isn't anything special. Kansas City isn't anything special. Oakland is still a work in progress. Indianapolis isn't anything special. Houston isn't anything special. Pittsburgh isn't anything special. Quite frankly, I see New England, Denver and a cloud of dust. New York looks good now, but anybody that's watched the progression of Ryan Fitzpatrick through a season knows that the fuck ups are coming. Buffalo is neither here nor there.
    As pessimistic as I am about the prospects of this team this season, I'm afraid I have to agree with you here. The AFC's mediocrity may keep the Ravens in it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    San Diego isn't anything special. Kansas City isn't anything special. Oakland is still a work in progress. Indianapolis isn't anything special. Houston isn't anything special. Pittsburgh isn't anything special. Quite frankly, I see New England, Denver and a cloud of dust. In short, Fuck Solomon Wilcots.
    I agree for the most part, Ex; however, as much as I hate to say it (and I loathe this team), I really think Pittsburgh, with a Healthy Ben, IS something special....I see them competing with the likes of New England, Denver, and Cincy as the teams to beat in the AFC. Pitts Offense is very Dangerous, and their Defense is stout enough to keep them in the fight....just saying.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

We need to string together some wins, develop some receivers, stay healthy and not worry about any outside comments. There are quite a few inconsistent teams in the NFL right now so we have a decent chance to get back in this thing

"Did you just call my favorite professional football team shit ?!!!!!" Fuck You!!!!!!!

People still getting mad over sports lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    "Did you just call my favorite professional football team shit ?!!!!!" Fuck You!!!!!!!

Fan is short for 'Fanatic' you know.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post

My favorites are the angry rants in the comment sections of power rankings and "top" lists. Like they really mean anything. lol

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    But you can't honestly look at *how we play* and think we are very good right now, I think at full steam we are a playoff team, and will go as far as our WR will take us.

But the we we have looked is absolutely abysmal. I didn't think our defense could be any worse than last year...but it is. Our offense looks Anemic as well. I haven't seen a Ravens team look this bad essentially since flacco came, and prior to that, at least we had a stoudt Defense
    Denver is 4-0. Do you think they are REALLY good? We had two shots in the end zone to beat them and just didn't get the play made. On the road.

We have problems, especially without Suggs and Sr. right now. But this is still a good football team.

We have not looked abysmal, unless you want to focus solely on the bad plays.

Chuck Thompson: "You are never as good as you look when you are winning or as bad as you look when losing."