Thread: IF Pitta

IF Pitta

IF Pitta can really play again, bring him back off IR when he's eligible, carry 4 tight ends, put Pitta in the slot and play smash mouth football, with the other 3 tight ends and let Givens and Waller take turns running down the field for the long ball.

Blog Entries

Re: IF Pitta

Lol - not out of the realm of possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

He is actually on the PUP list, not IR.

Yeah if he can play, we're super deep at TE. We know Trestman doesn't need high end speed for his offense to be successful. I could see any of the 4 being lined up wide on a regular basis

Blog Entries

I'd do it too. Use some jumbo sets and throw out of them. Pitta catches better than most of the receivers on the team.

Honestly I don't see what separates Pitta and Maxx Williams from being called receivers other than the fact that they're big and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Honestly I don't see what separates Pitta and Maxx Williams from being called receivers other than the fact that they're big and white.
    Agree. I think Givens will help as well. IF and this is a huge IF Perriman and Pitta can play after the bye we might have some pass catchers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight line speed, which is color blind.

If players lined wide do not have straight line speed, the Def collapses, which affects all aspects of the game.

A key to the Off success of the Ravens last season was opponents had to defend the entire field ... we saw starting in Week 1 this season opponents crowding the LOS, daring us to challenge over the top.

I have been puzzled why this season, particularly against the Bengals, we lined #44 Juice wide so many times. He was crowded at the line every time, resulting in a pick that may have been decisive (i.e., all turnovers matter when on the short end of a 1 score game).

Blog Entries

This is hilarious. Well done...

If Pitta.... was healthy at start of year, good chance he has a injury by now. If is a word that means maybe, so speculating what would happen is just that.
    Every fan knew Pitta was Flacco's # 1 target and Pitta responded well. Since his injury, Flacco has had th throw to receivers that he didn't trust. Sure SSSR was good, but he had game changing moments that were good and bad. Someone mentioned what would happen if SSSR got hurt, well, it happened. Now we get to see how the coaches and team responds.