Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Classy move by harbs

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Excellent point which I forgot to mention in my thread....but those guys would run through a brick wall for this guy, which says volumes about his character and leadership abilities.
    every time our defense have performed in the top 10 we have a DC that they would do anything for, I don't see that love there with Pees.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Hopefully he gives Clarence Brooks something more than a game ball in the near future. A promotion to DC would be the right move.
    Second and 3rd that motion!

[QUOTE=GOTA;992027]Hopefully he gives Clarence Brooks something more than a game ball in the near future. A promotion to DC would be the right move.[/QUO

Hey, you are the speaker of truth.

I vaguely recall an incident shortly after Harbs became coach when the DL was struggling. Harbs was taking calls on the radio and someone was claiming the DL coach should be fired. At that time no one really knew who Brooks was. Harbs lit into the caller, telling him he was ignorant and staunchly supported Brooks as one of the best DL coaches in the League. (Anyone who has more details feel free to correct me.) I think this kind of support from the HC creates a lot of loyalty.

In another note, look at Brandon Williams in that video. That is one seriously large, strong guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    I vaguely recall an incident shortly after Harbs became coach when the DL was struggling. Harbs was taking calls on the radio and someone was claiming the DL coach should be fired. At that time no one really knew who Brooks was. Harbs lit into the caller, telling him he was ignorant and staunchly supported Brooks as one of the best DL coaches in the League. (Anyone who has more details feel free to correct me.) I think this kind of support from the HC creates a lot of loyalty.

In another note, look at Brandon Williams in that video. That is one seriously large, strong guy.
    Brandon Williams is a beast.

It's also all the more reason this cracks me up - https://instagram.com/p/6NEOICMxsh/?...by=brandonw_66

Blog Entries

I would think that Our Mister Brooks has had ample opportunity to interview for vacant DC positions.

I suspect he doesn't want such a position, for reasons that seem good & valid to him. And that he is happy to continue coaching the Ravens' DL.

I hope they treat him commensurate with his value & importance to the team.

I have no reason to believe they haven't been, aren't, or won't be doing just that.

If anyone here has reason to believe otherwise, let's see it. Emphasis on reason.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Blog Entries

There's no denying the Ravens have always had great D-Line play. From my fan's perspective it appears Clarence Brooks is clearly one of the best in the league.

Good for Brooks. He deserves it. Four forth down stops is pretty damn impressive.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis