Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Simms calls out HOLDING on Bell's TD

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    The other Simms head-scratcher was when he was talking about how well Hurst has done so far in filling in for Monroe.

Simms internal monologue before making that comment: "Well, I'm talking about Monroe being out, and I know Hurst has subbed for him. I should say something about Hurst. Hmmm. Well, he either has played well, or he hasn't. Fuck it, it's a 50/50 shot..."
    I heard that too. LOL.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    The other Simms head-scratcher was when he was talking about how well Hurst has done so far in filling in for Monroe.

Simms internal monologue before making that comment: "Well, I'm talking about Monroe being out, and I know Hurst has subbed for him. I should say something about Hurst. Hmmm. Well, he either has played well, or he hasn't. Fuck it, it's a 50/50 shot..."
    you heard that shit too? lmaoo

I was glad to see that Adam write a article on the play. I could not believe that nobody was saying anything about the play Friday morning that is why I wrote this thread. Adam did a GREAT job with the pictures included. I was like everybody else who was screaming when they saw the play.

Once again thanks Adam, GREAT JOB!!!