Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Good Game Ravens Fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Man oh man. I thought the Steelers had it. I was frustrated at the end. What is the saying "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!" Vick played a decent game considering the circumstances, anyone who blames him deserves a wet-willy.

The difference was the kickers, the Steelers kicker sucks, and well, ....
    The Steelers cut Scobee today . . . .

r
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Ravens/Steelers is the best rivalry in football, in my biased opinion. There is mutual hatred, but also mutual respect for each other.

But seriously, does Scobie still have a job? And do you have any spare WR,s we could borrow? :)
    Trust me, we truly have a mutual respect for you guys as well. You're our rivals but I can't say I hate you guys. You play good clean football and earn your wins. My hatred is reserved for the Pats and their fans. The Pats always cross the line (With my apologies to our coach's blunder in the Thanksgiving matchup) The Pats fans are not logical and are irrational.

Scobee, He was actually cut today for an inexperienced kicker but oh well, a loss is a loss.

Do we have any available WR's? Heck no!!! We need all the help we can get right now! LOL! 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Great post, RSteelerz! These games between the Ravens and the Steelers are quite unbelievable. Nerve wracking and you never know what the hell's gonna happen to give the team the win. It's just nuts. But I wouldn't want it any other way for the best rivalry in all sports.

See ya on Dec 27th! Should be another barn burner!
    Sure thing Bro! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Yeah, you gave us a real dog fight. Next one I bet is a shootout though.
    Don't know man this is Steelers/Ravens!

When we expect a defensive battle it's 35-31.
    When we expect a shootout it's 12-9!

We'll see though