Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Game Ravens Fans!

Hey Good Game Guys!

Tough loss for my Steelers. Hopefully we can string together some wins to make it to the post season. I can't wish you guys luck by being in the same division, but I see you guys pulling it together for another post season run.

Best wishes to my Steelers first of coarse, but here's hoping you guys can get and stay healthy the rest of the way. I hope the Steelers can get a win in our next meeting, but who knows?

Until next time guys!

Re: Good Game Ravens Fans!

Quote Originally Posted by RSteelerz View Post
    Hey Good Game Guys!

Tough loss for my Steelers. Hopefully we can string together some wins to make it to the post season. I can't wish you guys luck by being in the same division, but I see you guys pulling it together for another post season run.

Best wishes to my Steelers first of coarse, but here's hoping you guys can get and stay healthy the rest of the way. I hope the Steelers can get a win in our next meeting, but who knows?

Until next time guys!
    Thanks for this classy post.

According to NFL.COM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-ravens-season

this is the first time since Nov 1964 the Steelers have dropped a 13 point lead at home.

At the 1:59 min mark, when Steelers had 3d and 5 from Ravens 24 yd line, Steelers had a 99.82% win probability according to NumberFive Live:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qc7d1gj3bv...12.29.png?dl=0

Most of us had given up on our team and our season.

As the great Mojo Risen once sang, "the future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Again thanks for the classy post on a night of a most improbable outcome.

Great post, RSteelerz! These games between the Ravens and the Steelers are quite unbelievable. Nerve wracking and you never know what the hell's gonna happen to give the team the win. It's just nuts. But I wouldn't want it any other way for the best rivalry in all sports.

See ya on Dec 27th! Should be another barn burner!

Hey Good Game Guys!

Until next time guys!
    Yeah, you gave us a real dog fight. Next one I bet is a shootout though.

Man oh man. I thought the Steelers had it. I was frustrated at the end. What is the saying "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!" Vick played a decent game considering the circumstances, anyone who blames him deserves a wet-willy.

The difference was the kickers, the Steelers kicker sucks, and well, ....

As for the game overall, not the typical Steeler/Ravens slobberknocker. The Ravens deserved that one, they did just enough at the end to win. Looking forward to December!

That was the 1st TNF that was exciting this year. See you for the next match up.

These games always seem to give the national audience a great show to watch no matter who is on the field between us, and how the game is played.
    TV networks that get to have these games must love this stuff.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

image.jpg
    pictures worth a million words
    All ravens fans are right about something

Quote Originally Posted by rararavens View Post
    image.jpg
    pictures worth a million words
    He was laughing it up in the 1st QTR.

I really appreciate the Steelers doing enough to lose the game.

Classy post. You're welcome back anytime!

Hey Good Game Guys!

Until next time guys!
    Ravens/Steelers is the best rivalry in football, in my biased opinion. There is mutual hatred, but also mutual respect for each other.

But seriously, does Scobie still have a job? And do you have any spare WR,s we could borrow? :)
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis