Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Will Davis Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Maybe I'm confused but I'm pretty sure at the time they were playing those bad teams late last year, people were more or less on board with Melvin being a decent player up until the Patriots game, when everyone but a few people bailed on that bandwagon. I'm not going to go back and look though.

I was never on board with Arrington to begin with, Belichick letting him go for non cap related reasons was always a big red flag from the moment it happened.
    correct

Blog Entries

Re: Will Davis Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DC Raven View Post
    dude, no. He has been soft in coverage but made some nice hits and has been effective on blitzes and stuff. Definitely not as good as what we hoped for but I haven't given up on him yet.
    Yeah, that's excessive. Huff was a goddamned disaster. Arrington's been disappointing. Huge difference. Although, I will say, and I noticed it several times in the 1st qr, and not as much after (largely probably b/c he played less as the game went on), he kept running up on RBs and launching his shoulder into them, and then bouncing off. Wrap up man.