Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 666768

Re: Perriman out indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    I respond about civil discourse and I get the heat. SMH. Who baited who, LMAO.

I agree to disagree with some of your post, my right as a poster It is interesting to see the defense with Google PCL and yet it only offers scenarios to recovery.

Can't deny it's been interesting topic, sad some butt hurt over it.. No different then Fire Pees thread.

I waiting like others, but still find it interesting.
    No you call me and other posters out about civil discourse all of the time, but when someone (in this scenario, WrongBaldy) is in line wiht your opinion, you don't bring it up. A large part of civil discourse is having informed arguments.

The fact that if you google PCL and it offers a wide range of scenarios to recovery and not a definitive timeline, that should be enough evidence to understand what is going on in this situation.

No one is butt hurt. Me, Fantatic, HR and Quoth are annoyed because we present logical evidence based reasoning to the situation adn we get told we're drinking kool aid and that the internet doesn't offer factual evidence to base an argument off of. If that doesn't drive someone up the wall I dont know what will.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

LOL , that made day. All my opinions come from Harbaugh, the media and of course what I think. The only facts are Perriman is now recovering from a PCL injury. Google tells about the injury and possible recovery time (worst scenario). Every person is different, Fanatic offered his opinion on what I was posting, obviously he disagrees with me on certain points. Seems he is tired of this thread and what I post, his right.

As long as perriman is hurt and not playing, it's fair to comment on his status and recover in my mind. Not so much for some others.

LOL , that made day. All my opinions come from Harbaugh, the media and of course what I think. The only facts are Perriman is now recovering from a PCL injury. Google tells about the injury and possible recovery time (worst scenario). Every person is different, Fanatic offered his opinion on what I was posting, obviously he disagrees with me on certain points. Seems he is tired of this thread and what I post, his right.

As long as perriman is hurt and not playing, it's fair to comment on his status and recover in my mind. Not so much for some others.
    :grbac:
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I think a viable question here is to whether or not he can play in a game on a given sunday after just starting to practice the monday prior.
    Does this dude need to get in shape, get up to speed, etc. for a couple weeks or can he be good to go for his first game after one week of practice?
    I asked that question a few hundred posts ago (exaggeration!). I have to believe we won't see him for AT LEAST a couple weeks AFTER he is cleared to go.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

I think its clear a couple of the usual suspects are simply baiting at this point.

I respond about civil discourse and I get the heat. SMH. Who baited who, LMAO.

I agree to disagree with some of your post, my right as a poster It is interesting to see the defense with Google PCL and yet it only offers scenarios to recovery.

Can't deny it's been interesting topic, sad some butt hurt over it.. No different then Fire Pees thread.

I'm waiting like others, but still find it interesting.
    I don't recall ever accusing you of not using civil discourse in this discussion or any other thread for that manner IIRC.
    What i did accuse you of (accurately) is using that term in a mocking sense against other posters in several instances which definitely could be viewed as baiting.
    Myself (and others) laying down viable reasons to refute the tiresome beat a deadhorse posts you constantly put up without any sound reasons, facts, numbers, etc. to support your opinion of stating Perriman might need to be viewed as a bust, a waste of a roster spot or whatever else you lay down is getting a little ridiculous to be honest.
    Am I "butthurt" about it?
    I get more butthurt from the toilet paper dingle berry that might occasionally get stuck on my ass than your ramblings and misguided assumptions on Perriman.
    The fact that you accuse other posters of being "happy" about the Perriman situation after they offer well thought out rational opinions and often fact based posts could certainly be viwed as chapping my ass a bit though.
    It's interesting to read just about every one of your posts though as damn near everyone of them has the usual predictable "LOL" involved as your rebuttal everytime your posts of asking the same questions are intellectually challenged to try and provide you with the answers to that same freakin' question.
    Not sure what that says about you or the rest of us that try to shed some reasoning as to why the Perriman situation is what it is right now, but it certainly gives a pretty good indication as to why somebody like "RavensWinTitle" just comes in with "after the bye" and calls it a day rather than get much more involved.
    NOw that is something IMO to LOL about.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    I asked that question a few hundred posts ago (exaggeration!). I have to believe we won't see him for AT LEAST a couple weeks AFTER he is cleared to go.
    It is a good question that I'm not sure we'll get the answer to unless a media member asks it of Harbaugh and he provides an answer.
    NOne of us know what this cat is doing behind closed doors to stay in shape and be game ready both physically and mentally.

THat tweet put up a little bit ago certainly sheds a bit of light on what Harbaugh knows and is hoping for now which is a lot more than we've been given in the past as far as a potential projected timeline.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!