Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: If Ravens go 0-4 would they possibly suck for Leonard Fournette?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I completely agree. I think he is the best RB prospect to come out since AP. He is that special.

I'm personally against sitting out. I understand why some players opt to do it, but you can't train for "football shape", you know what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nobody has done in years. Those who have did not do well in the NFL. I doubt Fournette is even considering it. He's a local kid playing for the most popular team in the entire state. He want's to win a National Championship at LSU. It's one thing to leave early when you are going into the NFL. It's another when you are sitting out for a year.

Blog Entries

He's average, it's his OC that makes him look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hey, Indy did it for Luck. I gotta ask.
    Fournette doesn't rhyme with luck. :) Besides, Ozzy doesn't draft LSU dudes.

Ravens would trade down and pick up picks. We have too many needs right now. But we some FA money they should be able to field a more competitive team next year. As far as Bengals go obviously Dalton is on a playoff choke roll that will last as long as the fans allow it. Marvin is guaranteed to pull third third quarter turtle every time.. Lol Almost as predictable as Pees really......

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

No. For three reasons. #1, you just don't do that. #2, he's a RB. If you WERE going to do it, it would be for a premier QB/CB/WR/Pass Rusher. And #3, he isn't eligible for next years draft, that's why there is talk of him potentially sitting out next season and not risking injury.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Our schedule is so front-loaded this year, we could go 0-4 and still finish 8-8 or even 9-7. Small chance to get a high pick.

Quote Originally Posted by rararavens View Post
    cant see anyone on the ravens wanting to intentionally suck... but if it happens we might go for a db, wr, pass rusher, or most importantly ol before we go after a rb. about to read the article now though will post response after.
    I cant ever imagine anyone taking any running back in the first round. They are dime a dozen. I think the reason our run game sucks this year is because

A) Our offensive line has played horribly
    B) We are incredibly predictable with our playcalling