More FO moves after the season?

Take it for what it's worth...but from what I hear from someone I know on the inside is that Flanagan is out at the end of the year and Duquette will be the GM.

Also heard that the whole move of Dempsey to 1st and out of the bullpen is that Mazzone can't stand Dempsey.

Doesn't really matter with Angelos at the top....he needs to go 1st.

M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: More FO moves after the season?

I like Duquette better than Flanny the Boob anyway, but it really doesn't matter who the "GM" is at the warehouse because everyone knows King Pete is the one who really makes the decisions. The O's GM is pretty much just a figurehead with no real power.

Blog Entries

Re: More FO moves after the season?

Duquette knows how to make things happen, but the outcome will still be the same while Petey Boy helms the steering wheel. The only difference is that Duquette isn't a Petey "Yes" man.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!