Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Debate Over! Trump says Flacco is "very elite"! :)

Quote Originally Posted by EggnogManiac View Post
    High level intelligence and compassion.

If over the years he's put just 1/3rd of the energy into politics that he's put into his medicine, then that puts him far above your average corrupt and stagnant brained politician.

If Einstein or Sir Isaac Newton were to live 100 lifetimes, how many of those lifetimes would they gravitate towards politics rather than math and science? Probably once or twice as most.

Usually the people with the powerful and special brains and fiery desire to help people don't go into politics because it is so boxed-in and stagnant. Physics, science, biology, music... Those things stretch on for infinity. Politics? Politics doesn't come anywhere close to infinity. Politics is allergic to harmony and human improvement.
    Einstein's only qualification for high office was his inability to keep it in his pants.

And maybe Carson could use some of that extraordinary brain power to actually comprehend the U.S. Constitution. His ignorance is staggering.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Einstein's only qualification for high office was his inability to keep it in his pants.

And maybe Carson could use some of that extraordinary brain power to actually comprehend the U.S. Constitution. His ignorance is staggering.
    Can you give specific examples of Carson's ignorance? I'm not saying you're wrong, I don't spend much time with American politics because I don't take it seriously.

And Einstein may not have had "qualifications" for public office but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be equipped to be a successful politician. Come on.

The majority of politicians do have the "qualifications" and the vast majority of them are awful.

Blog Entries

Debate Over! Trump says Flacco is "very elite"! :)

What does neuroscience have to do with politics?

Nothing.

And that's really the point and the reason why many Americans are intrigued by the man.

Last I checked anyone can run for President or any office. Frankly, I'm sick to death of career politicians, so I see Carson as a bit of fresh perspective. Furthermore, anyone who thinks that you have to be a politician to run for office - you're part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I'm glad to see this becoming one of the hot button issues of election season.

Attachment 3066
    I was waiting for someone to ask the Pope this question.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare