Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Chuck Pagano Throws Luck Under the Bus

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I think he just doesn't like Steve Smith and is head over heels for Joe. He makes excuses for Flacco.
    It's comical. There's no sense in arguing with someone like that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I'd wager that Irsay had arrogantly declared, in his own mind, that Luck is the chosen one and even a buffoon could and should win a Super Bowl with him by now. While his ego is pressuring him to produce a Title before Peyton got his with Indianapolis.

Pagano, as someone mentioned on the first page, is cracking under the pressure. Luck is used to making these types of mistakes and then making comebacks to pull out W's. Two years in a row, that didn't work against New England and now it isn't working during the regular season. That can explain some of Pagano's frustration, but I get the sense that Pagano might regret making those public statements.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'd wager that Irsay had arrogantly declared, in his own mind, that Luck is the chosen one and even a buffoon could and should win a Super Bowl with him by now. While his ego is pressuring him to produce a Title before Peyton got his with Indianapolis.

Pagano, as someone mentioned on the first page, is cracking under the pressure. Luck is used to making these types of mistakes and then making comebacks to pull out W's. Two years in a row, that didn't work against New England and now it isn't working during the regular season. That can explain some of Pagano's frustration, but I get the sense that Pagano might regret making those public statements.
    Why, at this point, Luck probably thinks he is the hero most call him. Commercials now, media darling, and thinks he can't be touched.

Well guess what, the HC called him out for his mistakes. Good coaches have to do what they think they need to do. Didn't Harbaugh call out the raven defense, yes he did. He's lost 2 in a row, is his job in danger. I'll wait and see what colt management does after only 2 games. With that division, colts could win it still.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Why, at this point, Luck probably thinks he is the hero most call him. Commercials now, media darling, and thinks he can't be touched.

Well guess what, the HC called him out for his mistakes. Good coaches have to do what they think they need to do. Didn't Harbaugh call out the raven defense, yes he did. He's lost 2 in a row, is his job in danger. I'll wait and see what colt management does after only 2 games. With that division, colts could win it still.
    something tells me Irsay probably lit into chuck's ass for doing that already.

I read an article speculating (can't find the link now) that Pagano and Irsay are having huge differences like Harbaugh did in San Fran and that Irsay is ready to dish out some $ for a very top HC. They didn't name anyone that would fit that, but claims there's rumblings in Indy that Pagano is all but done and Irsay is ready to dish out some serious $ to bring in a top HC.

Then while watching the game last night, the announcers even mentioned that this could be Pagano's last season, so I think the article might have some truth behind it.

IF I can find the link, I will post it. I didn't think much of it since it was only a week 1 loss to Buffalo at the time. Figured the author was just over reacting for the sake of writing an article, which could still be the case.

*Edit*
    And just like that, I remembered to go and check my history from yesterday lol

It's from yardbarkers. I'm not at all familiar with them, so consider the source as you may.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...12680_19570534

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I read an article speculating (can't find the link now) that Pagano and Irsay are having huge differences like Harbaugh did in San Fran and that Irsay is ready to dish out some $ for a very top HC. They didn't name anyone that would fit that, but claims there's rumblings in Indy that Pagano is all but done and Irsay is ready to dish out some serious $ to bring in a top HC.

Then while watching the game last night, the announcers even mentioned that this could be Pagano's last season, so I think the article might have some truth behind it.

IF I can find the link, I will post it. I didn't think much of it since it was only a week 1 loss to Buffalo at the time. Figured the author was just over reacting for the sake of writing an article, which could still be the case.

*Edit*
    And just like that, I remembered to go and check my history from yesterday lol

It's from yardbarkers. I'm not at all familiar with them, so consider the source as you may.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...12680_19570534
    Irsay probably hire Chucks brother , he's a coach on some team.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

he look so frustrated up there, you can tell his stress level is through the roof.

A little perspective here, folks. We are only talking a couple games.

Remember Andrew Luck took over a team that was 2-14. For the next three seasons, he got them to 11 wins and the playoffs, and gone one round further each year. The guy is really, really talented. Not perfect. But really talented. That's basically what Flacco did in his first three years. Let's not shovel dirt on the guy just yet. He's only 26.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    A little perspective here, folks. We are only talking a couple games.

Remember Andrew Luck took over a team that was 2-14. For the next three seasons, he got them to 11 wins and the playoffs, and gone one round further each year. The guy is really, really talented. Not perfect. But really talented. That's basically what Flacco did in his first three years. Let's not shovel dirt on the guy just yet. He's only 26.
    and he just played two pretty stout defenses. They still have 2 games against the Jags, Titans and Texans. I see at least 5-1 there. In most likelihood they will still win their division, even if it's at 9-7

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Luck was supposed to be lighting the league up with Andre Johnson, Hilton, moncrief, dorsett, Allen and gore.

Much like Stafford and Bradford, he is currently struggling even when surrounded by a ton of talent.

You wonder how they'd get by with Steve Smith and two UDFAs at WR, and some 4th rd RBs. TE is our only bright spot outside of our 36 yr old WR1, and guess what...we invested the most at TE. 2nd and 3rd rd picks.

Funny how that works.

You just basically proven or Luck has proven that bunch of talent isn't everything... You can give your quarterback a bunch of offensive weapons but that doesn't mean he will be successful . What actually matters is if the players can be on the same page and actually have chemistry with each other.
    Last edited by Jazz1988; 09-22-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Blog Entries

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore