Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Nightmare Scenario (In Progress)

You guys are something. I'm a Steeler fan, but I'll bet one of you a burger at the joint of your choice in Balto that the Ravens make the playoffs. Well, it has to be in a good part of town and not at a Ruth's Chris.

Just typical fans, how did the steeler forum react that year the steelers started bad? I'm sure you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    2-0. (What part of "they were on track until week 3 in Baltimore" are you having difficulty grasping?) Then they lost the last 14. Disasters tend to propagate.

--I'm sorry, your point was what, exactly?
    You already know what my point is. And you know why it's relevant.

So what did your sister say about the next 2 games? Both losses? I would like her to give a prediction please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    So what did your sister say about the next 2 games? Both losses? I would like her to give a prediction please.
    Oh Cassandra, let us know please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Oh Cassandra, let us know please.
    I rang her up toward the end of MNF. She was having such a good time nuzzling a pint of Old Schadenfreude, watching the Irsays reprise a classic number from Hee Haw--

--& cackling
    If it warn't fer bad Luck
    You'd have no Luck at all!
    that I hesitated to ruin her mood by posing the question. But I did anyway.

In 3 words, she snarled, curb-stomped Crow. And hung up.

(Such a sweetheart. There's a reason she never got hitched. More than one, in fact...)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

I rang her up toward the end of MNF. She was having such a good time nuzzling a pint of Old Schadenfreude, watching the Irsays reprise a classic number from Hee Haw--

--& cackling

(Such a sweetheart. There's a reason she never got hitched. More than one, in fact...)
    Dog stole the whole bit. Cassandra not a Raven fan?

Blog Entries

Dog stole the whole bit. Cassandra not a Raven fan?
    When sufficiently annoyed, Cassie will inform all & sundry that she is a RealFan of the Ravens--which in her lexicon is short for "realistic fanatic:" Fanatically wanting them to win every game but realistic about their deficiencies. Very schizy attitude befitting a very schizy person.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Blog Entries

--& cackling

OMG, this was my Dad's favorite show. I remember watching it with him many times.

Thanks for posting, Cassie sounds smart. It's still gonna be a dog fight though. Bengals fans take NOTHING for granted.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    OMG, this was my Dad's favorite show. I remember watching it with him many times.
    It was both my parents' favorite show--them bein' emigres & refugees from The Sticks--& I sat through reruns in the late afternoon every weekday.

My all time favorite bit, as a mathemagician & sadistician, was the Theory of Large Samples--Junior Samples, that is:

Pi r square?
    NOOOO!
    Pie are round.
    Corn pone
    are square!

(No UToob sfortunamente.)

It's still gonna be a dog fight though. Bengals fans take NOTHING for granted.
    Nor should you. Fact remains that for almost every 1-on-1 matchup in this game your guys are just better players.

It was both my parents' favorite show--them bein' emigres & refugees from The Sticks--& I sat through reruns in the late afternoon every weekday.

My all time favorite bit, as a mathemagician & sadistician, was the Theory of Large Samples--Junior Samples, that is:

Pi r square?
    NOOOO!
    Pie are round.
    Corn pone
    are square!

(No UToob sfortunamente.)

Nor should you. Fact remains that for almost every 1-on-1 matchup in this game your guys are just better players.
    Suueeeeeee, Minnie Pearl, what a woman. That hat was the bomb.

As for the game. let it play out, speculating is interesting, but there's nothing like " the real thing".

Blog Entries

Suueeeeeee, Minnie Pearl, what a woman. That hat was the bomb.

As for the game. let it play out, speculating is interesting, but there's nothing like " the real thing".
    Let us not forget the "Hee Haw Honeys" which included Barbi Benton, the future Mrs. Hefner.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎