Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Nightmare Scenario (In Progress)

You guys are something. I'm a Steeler fan, but I'll bet one of you a burger at the joint of your choice in Balto that the Ravens make the playoffs. Well, it has to be in a good part of town and not at a Ruth's Chris.

Just typical fans, how did the steeler forum react that year the steelers started bad? I'm sure you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    2-0. (What part of "they were on track until week 3 in Baltimore" are you having difficulty grasping?) Then they lost the last 14. Disasters tend to propagate.

--I'm sorry, your point was what, exactly?
    You already know what my point is. And you know why it's relevant.

So what did your sister say about the next 2 games? Both losses? I would like her to give a prediction please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    So what did your sister say about the next 2 games? Both losses? I would like her to give a prediction please.
    Oh Cassandra, let us know please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Oh Cassandra, let us know please.
    I rang her up toward the end of MNF. She was having such a good time nuzzling a pint of Old Schadenfreude, watching the Irsays reprise a classic number from Hee Haw--

--& cackling
    If it warn't fer bad Luck
    You'd have no Luck at all!
    that I hesitated to ruin her mood by posing the question. But I did anyway.

In 3 words, she snarled, curb-stomped Crow. And hung up.

(Such a sweetheart. There's a reason she never got hitched. More than one, in fact...)
    Tutto dentro lo Stato, niente fuori lo Stato, niente contro lo Stato. (Benito Mussolini, 9.XII.1928)

Everything according to The Plan, nothing that isn't in The Plan, nothing that contradicts The Plan. (Bisciotti/Oz/Harbs--the Natty BOH Troika)

I rang her up toward the end of MNF. She was having such a good time nuzzling a pint of Old Schadenfreude, watching the Irsays reprise a classic number from Hee Haw--

--& cackling

(Such a sweetheart. There's a reason she never got hitched. More than one, in fact...)
    Dog stole the whole bit. Cassandra not a Raven fan?

Blog Entries

Dog stole the whole bit. Cassandra not a Raven fan?
    When sufficiently annoyed, Cassie will inform all & sundry that she is a RealFan of the Ravens--which in her lexicon is short for "realistic fanatic:" Fanatically wanting them to win every game but realistic about their deficiencies. Very schizy attitude befitting a very schizy person.
    Tutto dentro lo Stato, niente fuori lo Stato, niente contro lo Stato. (Benito Mussolini, 9.XII.1928)

Everything according to The Plan, nothing that isn't in The Plan, nothing that contradicts The Plan. (Bisciotti/Oz/Harbs--the Natty BOH Troika)

--& cackling

OMG, this was my Dad's favorite show. I remember watching it with him many times.

Thanks for posting, Cassie sounds smart. It's still gonna be a dog fight though. Bengals fans take NOTHING for granted.
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    OMG, this was my Dad's favorite show. I remember watching it with him many times.
    It was both my parents' favorite show--them bein' emigres & refugees from The Sticks--& I sat through reruns in the late afternoon every weekday.

My all time favorite bit, as a mathemagician & sadistician, was the Theory of Large Samples--Junior Samples, that is:

Pi r square?
    NOOOO!
    Pie are round.
    Corn pone
    are square!

(No UToob sfortunamente.)

It's still gonna be a dog fight though. Bengals fans take NOTHING for granted.
    Nor should you. Fact remains that for almost every 1-on-1 matchup in this game your guys are just better players.

It was both my parents' favorite show--them bein' emigres & refugees from The Sticks--& I sat through reruns in the late afternoon every weekday.

My all time favorite bit, as a mathemagician & sadistician, was the Theory of Large Samples--Junior Samples, that is:

Pi r square?
    NOOOO!
    Pie are round.
    Corn pone
    are square!

(No UToob sfortunamente.)

Nor should you. Fact remains that for almost every 1-on-1 matchup in this game your guys are just better players.
    Suueeeeeee, Minnie Pearl, what a woman. That hat was the bomb.

As for the game. let it play out, speculating is interesting, but there's nothing like " the real thing".

Suueeeeeee, Minnie Pearl, what a woman. That hat was the bomb.

As for the game. let it play out, speculating is interesting, but there's nothing like " the real thing".
    Let us not forget the "Hee Haw Honeys" which included Barbi Benton, the future Mrs. Hefner.
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5