Page 5 of 325 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Pees

Re: Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm done defending him. Can't give up 37 points to Oakland. The team has enough talent defensively that they should be significantly better than they played today, with or without Suggs. Williams, Dumervil, Mosley, Hill and Smith are Pro-Bowl/All-Pro level players. Jernigan, Canty, Lewis, Arrington, Smith, and Upshaw are all good players. No excuse for them to play so poorly.
    I am not a Pees fan and would love to have had Wade Phillips hired in the off season but it is very possible that several of the guys you named are not as good as their hype, particularly
    the vets who are on the downside of their careers. The Pees game planning and schemes not withstanding, many of those players have not won their matchups or done their jobs well. To paraphrase Parcells, as a player "you are what your tape says you are".

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    And with the 2nd half of the season loaded with home games, he'll probably win just enough games to save his job. So look forward to him for the 2016 season.
    Not if we don't make the playoffs, which is a VERY REAL POSSIBLITY, if not PROBABLITY at this point!! The Defense is a Shell of its former self, and who is to Blame?! Pees is not the only one who should be held accountable!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

PEES will not make it till the end of the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    PEES will not make it till the end of the season.
    Because he's too busy not seeing that Daryl Smith is SLOW, and forcing him to remain in the starting lineup, thanks to his understanding of Pees' 'Complex zone coverage', instead of letting Arthur Brown read and react from jumpstreet and now his brain is scrambled.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    last week the D gave up 4 field goals and actually scored 6 themselves, so they were +2.
    Bad game today for sure but you really think they're going to fire Pees when we just lost Suggs ?
    Manning is a 40yr old geriatric patient with a noodle arm. If Carr had been playing for the Broncos we would have lost the Denver game by 20 points

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Timmy Jernigan, Brandon Williams, Jimmy Smith, CJ Mosely, Will Hill, Kyle Arrington. There are some coaches that would sell their house for the talent on this defense.
    I would sell at least one of them to get an elite OLB who can play 3 downs.

Blog Entries

If Pagano gets fired in Indy, I am going to start a petition to get him back to the Ravens as the DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I understand why the Pats got rid of him. Unlike Cam, I don't see Pees getting the axe during the season. So we have 14 more games of this to watch. :(

The Pats didnt get rid of him. Pees contract was simply was up and they went their separate ways . The Pats defense did not get better right away either after that.

Alot people think Pees was fired but that's not the case at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    If Pagano gets fired in Indy, I am going to start a petition to get him back to the Ravens as the DC.

Aint gonna happen. He'll get another HC job just like Rex and Andy Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post

He most likely going to get another shot at being a head coach if he's fired.

Blog Entries

He is not very good, but he just doesn't have the horses. No Ngata, no Suggs, a bad secondary outside of Smith. Ravens fans have been spoiled watching great defensive talent on the the field, year in and year out. That's not the case this year.

Blog Entries

Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Aint gonna happen. He'll get another HC job just like Rex and Andy Reid.
    I don't think so. People said the same thing about Billick, and look what happened. If Pagano can't get over the top with Andrew Luck as his QB, why would teams think he could do so with a lesser QB?

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare