Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: The Week 1 Down from the Ledge Thread

They need to knock out Oakland by halftime so that Waller can get some reps in.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    :grbac: If the team just comes home with a W & no more significant injuries, any true Crow fan should fall to his/her knees & kiss the ground in gratitude. IMHO asking for anything more is just begging the football gods to smite them again.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I second that! After that showing Sunday, all hands on deck.
    It's about formations, mismatches, and packages.

We have to assume that every team will see the Denver film and know to attack Joe and play press coverage.
    So, we need to plan for that by bringing in packages/formations that allows Joe to get the ball out quickly.
    Whether it's triplets, so the upfront receivers give the catcher some time to catch the ball and YAC or simply use the height advantage of Brown and Waller to create mismatches until this Oline can give Joe more than 3 seconds to make a decision and throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I feel better today, but Suggs gone is still huge, I am not sure we can overcome this, but in a sense it has played the Ravens hands just a little early, we are pretty much going to see life after Suggs, I am not prepared for it I don't think anyone of us are. No Suggs no Ngata, not much depth, we might be in for a long season. On a side not with the offense, Harbs need to take a step back with his philosophy and let Joe take charge of this offense, it's like we have been talking about this in Baltimore for decades now, Joe is an 8th year QB comon let the man take the offense, do what's best for him, which includes the sugar huddle, spread formations and entire freedom to audible not just to another play given to him. For cripes sakes its time!
    Agreed. Harbs need to back off with his conservative philosophy & let Joe cook. This is really what I want anyway.

Good lord. If anyone was up on a ledge after week 1, I prefer they just stay there.

Blog Entries

If they win at OAK, then a 1-1 road trip in the NFL is a successful one, no matter what the opponents are. Especially under the circumstances. And then you are basically in a 14-game season with 8 games at home.

Whole lot of positivity here...

2015 wk1 defense.jpg
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post

2015 wk1 defense.jpg

I'll add to this. I'll give anyone a dollar if they can find Suggs' name in the boxscore.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post

2015 wk1 defense.jpg
    "Brandon J. Williams"
    "C.J. (Clint) Mosley"

But no, that's a really good look. The whole back end was phenomenal, I mean look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I'll add to this. I'll give anyone a dollar if they can find Suggs' name in the boxscore.
    ...as he lined up vs. a rookie LT from the Mountain West with 33" arms?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    "Brandon J. Williams"
    "C.J. (Clint) Mosley"

But no, that's a really good look. The whole back end was phenomenal, I mean look at that.
    All off-season, I was looking forward to seeing the results of Will Hill and Jimmy playing tons of snaps together.
    It's going to be great if week 1 is more like the high-end of "normal" and not just an anomaly.

@BigPlayReceiver