Blog Entries

The least we can do

Bill Belichick is upset about all the criticism he and the Pats have been receiving lately due to their nefarious actions. According to Bill, "It's a sad commentary and its sunk to a pretty low level."

Bill feels it just isn't right and he been feeling pretty low because of it. So in an effort to lift his spirits I propose we sent him an e-card from all the members here to brighten his day and lift his spirits. It might even put a smile on his face.

Who's in?

PS. I was going to pass a card around but it would take too long and feeling so sad who knows what he might do before he gets it.

Re: The least we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Mikes View Post
    Bill Belichick is upset about all the criticism he and the Pats have been receiving lately due to their nefarious actions. According to Bill, "It's a sad commentary and its sunk to a pretty low level."

Bill feels it just isn't right and he been feeling pretty low because of it. So in an effort to lift his spirits I propose we sent him an e-card from all the members here to brighten his day and lift his spirits. It might even put a smile on his face.

Who's in?

PS. I was going to pass a card around but it would take too long and feeling so sad who knows what he might do before he gets it.
    Belicheat toying with fans, all he cares about is winning by any means possible. Since he knows the nfl can't touch them, he now has an opinion. The same guy who shuts down reporters when they ask good questions, he's laughable at this point.
    He'd be better acknowledged just by wearing a hoodie and a scowl on his face. That's how he is perceived by the fans outside of boston. Inside boston, he is a god, LOL.

Yeah the card could read something like this:

Dear Bill, karma is a birch. Sorry you're feelings are hurt, but cheaters rarely get greetings and salutations from anyone outside the Boston area.

p.s. You're boring and your hoodie is ugly.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Send the cheating bastard an orange jumpsuit with a Pats logo on the back. Tell him it's an early production number from the Aaron Hernandez fall line...
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

"Dear Bill,

You're right. We take it back. Unf**k you.

Love,

NFL fans"
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Enjoy your legacy now Bill, because ten years from now when the birds start singing, it'll have more trash on it than a Preakness parking lot.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

All of the info around SpyGate should have come out years ago. Belichick was behind it, but Brady also benefitted from it . Their legacy is forever tainted as far as I am concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Yeah the card could read something like this:

Dear Bill, karma is a birch..
    I always thought it was a pine in the ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk