Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: I got it...Foxborough MA = Bermuda Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Couldn't they have someone in the stadium with a Ham/transitor radio ( i dont really know what im talkin about) find the signal and broadcast on the same airway...or is it more *like* my bluetooth setups where I need to use a password to link speakers to devices
    Comms gear is provided by the league. The gear is encrypted and the league holds the frequencies. Comms gear is given to each team by the league before each game. Teams do not know each other's frequencies and even if they did, sets are encrypted.

The league has had issues since going to Bose. We've had our share of comms problems as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    That bothered me more than this radio nonsense. Very bush league.

Though, a good O linemen should anticipate such tactics.
    My understanding is that Ben was complaining about the shifting that the Pats do at the goal line on defense, not about a fake snap count. Sounds like Ben thought they were breaking a rule with all the defensive shifting when in fact it was legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    My understanding is that Ben was complaining about the shifting that the Pats do at the goal line on defense, not about a fake snap count. Sounds like Ben thought they were breaking a rule with all the defensive shifting when in fact it was legal.
    Gotcha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    That bothered me more than this radio nonsense. Very bush league.

Though, a good O linemen should anticipate such tactics.
    Unless Ben Roethlisberger suddenly became an academy award winning actor, there's no doubt the Pat's D did this. I think DonNMass is probably right. The Pats may be even more belligerent and arrogant by bending the rules and cheating the system. I don't care that Gronk was uncovered on a few plays. Cheating is cheating. At the end of the day the Steelers only lost by a TD. I'm convinced now more than ever the Pats deploy a system that looks for ways to push the rules to the limit and even break the rules for every possible advantage.

And there's this, from the Steelers' website:

"Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.”

I am as far from a conspiracy nut as you will ever find. But I do find it curious that the Pats are unable to fix what seems to have been a rather persistent problem for years and years and years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I don't know about that. Even novice fans know the d-line can shift. There was nothing odd about the way they shifted.

Anyone that thinks the black cloud of cheating hanging over the pats is going away anytime soon, must be a pat fan. Didn't watch the game, haven't read anything but what has been printed on RSR.
    So posters on RSR have pointed out that it the same old business for teams that play in Gillette, problems. Did anyone expect something different.

For the poster who believed what belicheat said, I spilled my drink laughing out loud. Everyone knows belicheat is honest as a coach, LMAO.
    Pats will really have to do something to change the cheating perception. It stars with the owner, the coach, the QB, all the way down to the ball boys. Add in whoever is jamming the electronic gear now. SMH.

Blog Entries

StatZam@statzam 6m6 minutes ago
    Steelers raise another protest of Patriots' maneuver http://usat.ly/1F0Hm2J via @usatoday

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    StatZam@statzam 6m6 minutes ago
    Steelers raise another protest of Patriots' maneuver http://usat.ly/1F0Hm2J via @usatoday
    Wells report said the team most complained about was the pats. So they're starting the season the same way as every year. Wells also said it was up to the nfl whether to investigate the complaint. I'm thinking the nfl lets this slide ,again. LOL

nothing to see here, Pats are clean lol
    gotta love "Ravens fans" still defending the Patriots*

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Wells report said the team most complained about was the pats. So they're starting the season the same way as every year. Wells also said it was up to the nfl whether to investigate the complaint. I'm thinking the nfl lets this slide ,again. LOL
    since its the stoolers and not ravens/colts the NFL might have to investigate - Rooneys have more power than biscuit and drunk colts owner combined

Blog Entries

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 1h1 hour ago
    This is actually on the official Steelers website.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!