Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: terrance west

terrance west

Really looked like the ravens were gonna draft him last year. Saw hes up for trade from CLE... Any chance we would be into pickin him up since we dropped fitz and mcgee? also he seems to be the big bodied back we are missing with lo out.

Blog Entries

Re: terrance west

I'd be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

He's up for trade from a team that needs Running backs themselves?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

i mean the nfl app is wrong sometimes but it says so on there

no way Cle trading in the division

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    no way Cle trading in the division
    especially with the Ravens lol

West had his shot last year, if the browns cut him, well who knows, it's the browns, SMH.

Blog Entries

The fact that a team makes a decision, does not automatically mean it was the right decision. Terrance West just needs to mature. Cleveland is not the stable organization best suited for players like that. That also does not mean that he automatically would if he came to Baltimore. However, I do not see Cleveland trading him within the division. I could see them releasing West if they cannot get anything for him, but the Ravens would not get him through waivers anyway.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

IF and thats a big if, he got cut Id want him in a heartbeat. But they cant be that stupid. As for trading for him, not a chance inside the division. Pipe dream.

The Ravens didn't like his attitude and thought he hung with the wrong crowd. His actions in Cleveland seem to back that up.

I agree with Ex that just because Cleveland doesn't (allegedly) want him anymore doesn't mean they are correct, but given that they used a 3rd round pick on him just last year and (allegedly) considered moving/releasing him is pretty telling (again, even for Cleveland).
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    The Ravens didn't like his attitude and thought he hung with the wrong crowd. His actions in Cleveland seem to back that up.

I agree with Ex that just because Cleveland doesn't (allegedly) want him anymore doesn't mean they are correct, but given that they used a 3rd round pick on him just last year and (allegedly) considered moving/releasing him is pretty telling (again, even for Cleveland).
    One of my good friends used to play football at Towson and he's close with some of the coaches there. He was at their playoff games last year. Anyways, one of the coaches was telling him how West was a loose cannon off the field. They had to keep him out of trouble constantly. Great player but he definitely has some maturity issues.

Not sure I would trade a pick for him. Even a late round.

Blog Entries

Let him fall and bump his head a few more times. Then snatch him up in a year or so.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore