Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Why Does Campanaro Get A Pass?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    Sorry but this guy is no Danny Amendola and we won't know if he's close to being a Danny Amendola until he can prove it on the field. This is not an emotional issue, it's a football issue, though some people find it hard to separate the two in a rational fashion. My point is you shouldn't make this team, no matter what role you play, sitting in the whirlpool. Why does Campanaro get a pass? Is that a racist question? Is that an impractical question? Absolutely not. What should be noted is the emotional reaction to that question.
    Just watch Campanaro play. He's fast, he's quick, the ball sticks to his hands. I never understand why people who can't evaluate what makes a good football player would even bother watching football, it must be incredibly boring.

Blog Entries

Sorry but this guy is no Danny Amendola and we won't know if he's close to being a Danny Amendola until he can prove it on the field. This is not an emotional issue, it's a football issue, though some people find it hard to separate the two in a rational fashion. My point is you shouldn't make this team, no matter what role you play, sitting in the whirlpool. Why does Campanaro get a pass? Is that a racist question? Is that an impractical question? Absolutely not. What should be noted is the emotional reaction to that question.
    What do you think of Perriman if that's your view?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    That's right he did! He still hasn't shown us the 20 QBs that are better than Joe.
    Anyone who thinks that there are 20 QBs better than Joe Flacco needs to be drug tested.

This thread...

Which of the WRs that were cut would you have wanted to keep over Campanaro? He has been hurt a lot, but he showed quite a bit of potential when he did play. If he continues to be unable to avoid the training room then he'll eventually be let go, but it's way too early to give up on him at this point, especially considering the competition.

Can we close this thread?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Can we close this thread?
    :word

What!?! Racist? That's insanity. What's wrong with my statement? It's just a projection of Campanaro's lifetime body of work. Black racist? Prove it, the floor is yours.
    You forget , I know you from espn.....All the racist remarks you used to make on there about white people, referring to them as "you people" and their play as very mayonnaise, while praising any black player available to replace them....Still at it aren't you ?
    Your Rastafarian religion states it pretty clear;
    Early beliefs

The basic tenets of early Rastafari, according to preacher Leonard Howell, included some very strong statements about racial issues, as might be expected in the religion of an oppressed people living in exile:

Hatred of Whites
    Superiority of Blacks

Blacks are God's chosen people
    Blacks will soon rule the world
    Revenge on Whites for their wickedness
    Whites will become the servants of Blacks
    The negation, persecution and humiliation of the government and legal bodies of Jamaica
    Repatriation: Haile Selassie will lead Blacks back to Africa
    Acknowledging Emperor Haile Selassie as God, and the ruler of Black people

Wow... this thread has gone the way of the Hindenburg.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    You forget , I know you from espn.....All the racist remarks you used to make on there about white people, referring to them as "you people" and their play as very mayonnaise, while praising any black player available to replace them....Still at it aren't you ?
    Your Rastafarian religion states it pretty clear;
    Early beliefs

The basic tenets of early Rastafari, according to preacher Leonard Howell, included some very strong statements about racial issues, as might be expected in the religion of an oppressed people living in exile:

Hatred of Whites
    Superiority of Blacks

Blacks are God's chosen people
    Blacks will soon rule the world
    Revenge on Whites for their wickedness
    Whites will become the servants of Blacks
    The negation, persecution and humiliation of the government and legal bodies of Jamaica
    Repatriation: Haile Selassie will lead Blacks back to Africa
    Acknowledging Emperor Haile Selassie as God, and the ruler of Black people
    Dude that is way way off topic

Folding it up.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Folding it up.
    Yup, time to close shop on this bad boy!!:grbac:
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!