Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clarence Moore Released

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

No Moore Clarence (Finally)

From Scout.com and Aaron Wilson:

OWINGS MILLS -- The Baltimore Ravens cut imposing wide receiver Clarence Moore on Saturday, parting ways with a former sixth-round draft pick who was inactive for three of the first five games. Linebacker Dennis Haley was immediately promoted from the practice squad to take Moore's place on the active roster
    Looks like this team is commited to solving the problems, now just start MA tommorow and we will be set.

Im stoked for some more PT for Demetrius Williams.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Re: Clarence Moore Released

You beat me by a minute Tony!

Whats cool is on this board threads can be merged.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Re: No Moore Clarence (Finally)

Moore deserved it. He alligator armed his way out of here. The INT in the end zone at the end of the half vs. Denver was as much his fault as it was McNair's. He has six inches on Bailey, and could have cut right in front of him. Instead he let Bailey get position (on an underthrown ball) and didn't put up any sort of fight for the ball.

Too bad. The guy has great tools. He just can't get it done cause he lacks the heart. Hopefully he can pull it together somewhere else cause he could definitely be serviceable or better.

- C -

How long before the Vikings call?
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I never cheer when a Raven fails and gets cut, but this is a positive in that our FO and Billick have learned to call a mistake a mistake and move on. When's the last time we gave up on a guy and cut him? I can't recall us ever cutting a guy midseason for non-performance and I think this is a good thing.

But why do we need another LB?

8. Re: Clarence Moore Released

Adding Dennis Haley to the 53 man roster is probably more for depth since Mike Smith has been on the injury report as questionable with a concussion

Good news. Clarence had such potential, but he's lacking one thing: heart. I'm excited to see Demetrius get some more PT.

I'm not crazy about the Haley move, though. I'd be a bit more interested to see them go after an O-lineman in FA or a trade to fill that spot.

I guess they are really impressed with Haley; I bet they are moving him up to gaurantee that he will remain a Raven.

10. Sad, but it needed to be done :(

Moore has potential, but those alligator arms did him no justice. Was he a Florida Gator??:bag: ..:grbac: I liked him and I think if that throw would have been a bit higher, he would have caught it....Not taking anything away from McNair, but Boller makes that throw.. Boller has a very nice angle on that fade jump ball

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I never cheer when a Raven fails and gets cut, but this is a positive in that our FO and Billick have learned to call a mistake a mistake and move on. When's the last time we gave up on a guy and cut him? I can't recall us ever cutting a guy midseason for non-performance and I think this is a good thing.
    Actually, we released Terry Jones during the season last year. He kind of fell down the depth chart due to Daniel Wilcox being a good receiver

Moore is gone??!!!?????!!!

"No Moore"

:nm:

I'm soooo sad
    SS