Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829
Results 337 to 347 of 347

Thread: Tom Brady Wins

  1. #337

    Re: Tom Brady Wins



    Quote Originally Posted by 50yrpatsfan View Post
    No, it doesn't actually. It just means that the texts that everyone thought were related to the AFCC game, to buttress the NFL's case about just the AFCC game, actually were from 4 months before last season even began.

    If you or the NFL wants to start some other investigation about what they meant in the context of the offseason, you should.

    This debate will now take a back seat to the coordinated attack on the Patriots today from SI, ESPN, and the NFL, re-hashing unfounded Spygate-era allegations from 9 years ago.
    Wrong. The references to "The Deflator"so long before the AFC Title Game, simply meant that the Patriots were illegally deflating footballs long before that game. Why would anyone think that their cheating just started with that game?

    Now Brady is trying to come across as some wise statesman with statements like "we all lost" with deflate gate. Give me a break. He is right in respect that we all lost having a true Super Bowl champion last year.
    The team which won had an unfair advantage throughout the season, which enabled them to end up with an inflated record, which got them home field advantage in the playoffs. they continued to cheat in the playoffs which gave them a tainted playoff victory over the Ravens.

    Thank goodness for the brave souls who finally brought this shameful activity to the light of day. The Patriots legacy under Bilichick-Brady-Craft is now forever tainted.





  2. #338

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    New England allowed a culture of hangers-on around the team who were doing every slimy trick and giving the Patriots an out because they "didn't know about it." Locker room attendants going in and taking play sheets, deflating balls, etc. The Pats didn't "know." Of course. Fuck New England.

    It reminds me of Lance Armstrong, who cheated every which way he could. He too got away with it for years before the truth finally came out.





  3. #339

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    Wrong. The references to "The Deflator"so long before the AFC Title Game, simply meant that the Patriots were illegally deflating footballs long before that game. Why would anyone think that their cheating just started with that game?

    Now Brady is trying to come across as some wise statesman with statements like "we all lost" with deflate gate. Give me a break. He is right in respect that we all lost having a true Super Bowl champion last year.
    The team which won had an unfair advantage throughout the season, which enabled them to end up with an inflated record, which got them home field advantage in the playoffs. they continued to cheat in the playoffs which gave them a tainted playoff victory over the Ravens.

    Thank goodness for the brave souls who finally brought this shameful activity to the light of day. The Patriots legacy under Bilichick-Brady-Craft is now forever tainted.
    "We all Lost" similar to what Josey Wales said, tb just playing with the media Just like paying with his bals, LOL.





  4. #340
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    30,086
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    @ProFootballTalk: From last night, ESPN gives "tighter edit" to @MikeReiss column criticizing ESPN's Patriots opus http://t.co/gCkU2gaByw



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  5. #341

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    @ProFootballTalk: From last night, ESPN gives "tighter edit" to @MikeReiss column criticizing ESPN's Patriots opus http://t.co/gCkU2gaByw



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was ESPN, what's new, LOL.





  6. #342

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Nfl made a federal case out of something that should've been a simple equipment violation.





  7. #343

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    I'll just say this...Patriots fans love to point to "jealousy" and "envy" of their success as the reason why so many throughout the league are suspicious of them.

    They are without question the most successful team in the last 13-14 years or so...cheating or not. But they are NOT the only team to win 4 Super Bowls in a decade or so time frame and dominating their division.

    You don't hear any of this stuff about the 60's Packers, 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, 80's Redskins, 90's Cowboys or any of the other dynasty's or mini dynasties. There absolutely were jealous fanbases then, but you never heard about them cheating like this.

    It's insulting to me for them to act like they are the only fanchise out there that people are so very jealous of, that people are making shit up only and specifically for them as if they are so much greater than all the other great runs other franchises have had.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.





  8. #344

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Quote Originally Posted by brady66 View Post
    Nfl made a federal case out of something that should've been a simple equipment violation.
    Okay, why didn't the pats admit that and saved time and money. $25,000 fine , instead of 1,000.000 fine and lose of draft pick. Bet the nfl would have settled for an omission that the ballboys did it.

    Not seeing what your point is, surely that the nfl loved the leagues integrity being talked about in the media. That tb destroying his phone had nothing to do with the case. Mere coincidence, LOL. Or how about the pats tampering with the balls for years, not just the colt game. Because the texts from the ballboys was 8 months earlier, SMH.

    Pats are untouchable, they already know that.





  9. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16m16 minutes ago
    Within next 24-48 hours, Patriots employees John Jastremski and Jim McNally are expected to be reinstated, according to a league source.





  10. #346

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16m16 minutes ago
    Within next 24-48 hours, Patriots employees John Jastremski and Jim McNally are expected to be reinstated, according to a league source.
    Should be interesting to see how much PSI of excess body weight the deflator has lost during his absence from the facility and stadium.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





  11. #347
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Tom Brady Wins

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Should be interesting to see how much PSI of excess body weight the deflator has lost during his absence from the facility and stadium.
    He's most likely known as the "Inflator" now due to all the muscle mass he's gained during his absence.




    Or, not.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland