Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it me?

1. Is it me?

Or did Steve McNair look like Kyle Boller in last years Denver Game?? Three INT's and a self induced fumble!! :grbac: Don't get me wrong, I think Steve is better and way more advanced than Kyle, but why does he get a mulligan?? I have gotten tired of everyone I here say that they lost it with Boller after last years Denver game Give the kid a break.....NO MORE BOLLER BASHING PLEASE!!;) We are going to need him sometime this year

Re: Is it me?

You can flame me, but I think Boller could really break out this year. He played well at the end of the year outside of Cleveland.

Against Denver McNair had plenty of time to make throws. Give Boller time and he'll be able to hit some deep outs and crossing patterns. Maybe I'm optimistic...maybe not. I've not entirely given up on him yet

McNair has a track record, so a lot of us have given him the benefit of the doubt, but it's been five games now and he has a QB rating of 67. That's pretty bad.

It's not just him, it's the whole offense apparently, but he hasn't improved the passing game like we all thought he would. We still have eight defenders in the box to stop the run.

Better playcalling might help. How about throwing deep once in a while?

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I pray McNair can pull it together.And start clicking with his wr's & TE's.
    We are due a little bit of luck at the QB position you would think.:grbac:
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I posted this in the QB forum but Boller played better than McNair did when looking at the 2 Denver games.

Of course, in neither case did the Ravens score more than 10 points.

FHRaven

Gentlemen, please; the Ravens are 4-1 With Mcnair at the helm! Without him, they'd be 2-3, at best! Steve is a proven winner (as demonstrated by our record), and Sunshine is still learning the rudimentary skills of being a winning QB. No disrespect intended; but I do not believe that Sunshine will ever be a successful winning QB, who can take this team to the promised land.

Gentlemen, please; the Ravens are 4-1 With Mcnair at the helm! Without him, they'd be 2-3, at best!
    Oh give me a break! :insane:

We are 4-1 solely because of an outstanding defense and Stover. McNair has been been a major disappointment. His two game winning drives obscured two straight games of 57 minutes of mediocrity. Otherwise, he has been average or below average.

Anthony Wright's and Kyle Boller's performances last season were as good or better.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

4-1 with the way our offense is playing,can quite easily slip away to a losing record when playing tougher opponents,with attacking/scheming Head Coaches.

Nothing we say is going to change anything.We are just venting our worries on a messageboard.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Gentlemen, please; the Ravens are 4-1 With Mcnair at the helm! Without him, they'd be 2-3, at best! Steve is a proven winner (as demonstrated by our record), and Sunshine is still learning the rudimentary skills of being a winning QB. No disrespect intended; but I do not believe that Sunshine will ever be a successful winning QB, who can take this team to the promised land.
    I guess if the defense can shutout each opponent McNair can "lead" us to the SB. :grbac:

FHRaven

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Gentlemen, please; the Ravens are 4-1 With Mcnair at the helm! Without him, they'd be 2-3, at best!
    Prove it.

Seriously. You stated something as a fact and now you have to defend it.

So get to proving your statement Slick.
    Last edited by darb72; 10-11-2006 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Because I'm terrified of LadyRavens mojo.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Be nice darb :bag: Don't call people names.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Yes ma'am.:D
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock