Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Protecting Our House in the Stands (M&T Bank Stadium Gameday Experience Issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    IMO, most Yinzers in Steeler jerseys have learned when to shut up while at M&T. Unless it's a family, I'll still give them a little of what they came for. But they can text Security on me,midst.:
    This is really true I have found, Yinzers do seem to know how to act now. I found the changes to be something I never expected. In my Militant years I think I was credited for having at least 2 Steelers fan groups leave early. I remember one specifically during the Bart Scott kill-sack game. I was as relentless and nasty as that hit, wearing my foam Raven head hat which if you recall the old ones could alone make you look mentally compromised (those hats were like two feet tall). Even my friends thought I'd taken things too far. I grew up since then, or......maybe I'm just satisfied that the results I intended had eventually come true. It's a bit faded and dry rot now, but I still have that hat in case they come back :)

There was a time I was actually tracking Steeler fan #s at the stadium, so I had a vivid and very real sense of it happening, and even wrote an article somewhere online about it. Like I said in the other post there was a definite time frame. Can't remember it now. If anyone has an inkling of the years let us know. My guess is 03-05, but might be off. I do remember it still took time even after winning the SB.
    Last edited by alienstar; 08-31-2015 at 08:28 PM.

Re: Protecting Our House in the Stands (M&T Bank Stadium Gameday Experience Issues)

You wouldn't survive a soccer game in Europe

Who would not survive a soccer game in Europe? And what country specifically?