Forum For Complaining About Penalties

We all know the ravens get it every year. Ravens get called on holding on a play where nothing happens while cheaters like the Patroits can cheat for years and nobody sheds a tear. Since whining about a play call that happened about a week ago is going to make us all look bad, myself included, lets take to whining about the calls on this forum, in order to keep it away from the other football stuff. lets face it, penalties are a part of the game, Despite annoying the hell out of most ravens fans... Anywho... Vent on, peeps!
    Ian, ravens fan

Blog Entries

Re: Forum For Complaining About Penalties

Quote Originally Posted by rararavens View Post
    We all know the ravens get it every year. Ravens get called on holding on a play where nothing happens while cheaters like the Patroits can cheat for years and nobody sheds a tear. Since whining about a play call that happened about a week ago is going to make us all look bad, myself included, lets take to whining about the calls on this forum, in order to keep it away from the other football stuff. lets face it, penalties are a part of the game, Despite annoying the hell out of most ravens fans... Anywho... Vent on, peeps!
    Ian, ravens fan
    I don't know, Detroit got screwed pretty bad last year. Happens to every team.

You want a separate forum for complaining about penaltys?
    Am i reading and understanding that correctly?

If so, I seriously doubt that will happen.
    JUst about every game thread has that in there and if significant enough that it may have cost us a game or is a topic of heavy discussion, that instance of occurence will generate its own thread somewhere. (see the Terrell Suggs threads right now)
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

the idea is to get it out of the other forums but no hard feelings if nobody is into it :)

The penalties of the OL vs the Eagles will probably not happen to that extent again this season. Good thing we got that out of the way and I hope that the injuries to the key back ups and Wagner are finished by week1.

Quote Originally Posted by rararavens View Post
    the idea is to get it out of the other forums but no hard feelings if nobody is into it :)

We have enough lightly used forums already.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

We have enough lightly used forums already.
    Merge it with the "forum for complaints about injuries, LOL.