Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: For those of us who missed the game last night.....

I'm going to try to pretend I never saw that game. When that doesn't work I have a head full of excuses for why they looked so bad. At the forefront of that is "it's just a preseason game".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I'm going to try to pretend I never saw that game. When that doesn't work I have a head full of excuses for why they looked so bad. At the forefront of that is "it's just a preseason game".
    Lol yes and it should be the only excuse right now "preseason" this team or this offense anyways is going to be special this season...its hard for me to say this knowing the history of the Ravens but I am genuinely worried about defense and special teams but i'll save those concerns after week 1 showing depending the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    The eagles haven't done shit since Donavon Mccnaab. Eagles are a decent team but why are we giving them so much props? Can they do this during the regular season?? When last they even been to the playoffs??
    They were 10-6 last season, same record as us. We just got lucky when SD lost in week 17 to get in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Or without the announcers table to land on.
    In which case it wouldn't have been awesome, but devastatingly sad, because Mike Foley probably would have died.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

If they expect Bradford to run read option plays he'll have his third ACL surgery by week 4 of the regular season.

Consider yourself fortunate, LOL. Any info you get today will not make you happy. Hopefully better days are coming..

By the way, you could be the reason they lost, watch the game next week. Some people need an excuse for what happen last night. You could be the blame, lol.

It sometimes amazes me how different the Ravens can look from preseason to Week 1, and usually in a good way. I think we need to see how these first 7 games go before drawing too many conclusions. If the Ravens go 4-3 in those games, that would nullify anything I saw last night.

Blog Entries

Lol you know when you grow up with this team like many of us have you get used to the roller coaster ride that is the Ravens, but when this team is hot there is no denying they are one of the best if not theee best. But when they go cold they are dead lol, there is no inbetween with this team they either really good or they really bad in games. It makes things interesting around here and for our health too I swear this team has took years off my life I will never get back but either way I wouldn't have it any other way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    • [/URL] 11m11 minutes ago
      Interesting Ravens snap count observations: Ryan Jensen played all 92 offensive snaps. Tray Walker, Carl Davis played most def. snaps (59).
    O-Line got even more dinged with Hurst also going off and Marcel Jones having to come in a lot earlier than anticipated
    IIRC Wangner was out, Urschel was out, not sure Thighzilla got in, Monroe was on the sidelines with wrist weapped in ice, Yanda was switched to RT early in the game when Jones was put in ... they were running out of bodies, Easton played at C I think with Jensen moving to G, I have to re-watch but can't get psyched up for it yet. IIRC Jensen had 3 penalties
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

I missed the game last night and from what I've read I'm glad I did.

Oh well, that's what preseason is for. Get back o nthe practice field, sharpen up and come out flying Saturday. No worries.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

It's preseason and doesn't mean anything, but the one thing that concerns me is that this team looks completely lost against a hurry up offense. They always kinda have, but last night was especially bad. Guys were just walking in to the end zone. It always amazes me that more teams don't run the hurry up against us. It's always been the way that Brady picks us apart. Last night it was ran the whole game and this team never had an answer.

Another concern was officiating. I've never seen so many ticky tack penalties being called. If this is what the NFL is trying to become then it will also become unwatchable.