Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Ashley Madison Hack

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I don't know about it being "forgotten about" but probably not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the varying states laws.
    Would imagine it can be a luck of the draw and how pissed off your spouse is over the infidelity.

Never the less...

Adultery Laws

You type into Google "Is Adultery Illegal" and you'll pull up quite a bit of info. on this.
    Any why has Rick been studying the adultery laws?

No matter, Jenny is a lot scarier than the legal system.

From the link:
    Adultery remains illegal in 21 states across the US. The laws "extend back to the Old Testament", when women were treated as property, the New York Times reports.
    This is just stupid as the laws applied to men and women. Adultery laws were created to stabilize families, not make women property.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It's a bit karmic I suppose buts it's still incredibly illegal, thus I hope whomever did this gets caught and prosecuted.

I was reading that the site doesn't verify email addresses. So anyone can use any email address to sign up and snoop around. Any names that pop up should be viewed with a grain of salt but most likely won't be. Innocent / curious people are going to get caught up in this, making it an even larger mess.

And I don't think it's any surprise that 90-95% of their membership is men.
    Maybe that's because women who actively want to cheat don't need to use a website to find people to cheat with.
    Last edited by EggnogManiac; 10-02-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EggnogManiac View Post
    Maybe that's because women who actively want to cheat don't need to use a website to find people to cheat with.
    Most guys that actually want to have (or are having) an affair don't use websites either.

Ashley Madison preyed on guys that are interested in the concept and not the actual act. I'd bet most guys wouldn't follow through. It was the "thrill" of being sneaky, which is almost worse if you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.