Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Tyrod Taylor most impressive of Bills quarterbacks - REALLY

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Christie Brinkley's brother?

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/201...inkley-435.jpg

... Bc
    She still looks hot

2. Re: Tyrod Taylor most impressive of Bills quarterbacks - REALLY

I'm rooting for him and I hope he takes starting job in Buffalo. SMH @ all the backhanded comments about Tyrod.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    He played the backup role, didn't bitch or cause any trouble, spent his time learning pro systems at a winning organization.

If he has enough ability to make it as a starter this is his chance. I don't know that he will but I'm rooting for him.
    And he never once let that clipboard hit the ground.

I always liked the kid; I'll be rooting for him. Although full disclosure, I'd root for Kim Jong-un if he could knock the Cheatriots off the top of that division.
    Last edited by HotInHere; 08-16-2015 at 05:19 PM.
    "Chin up, chest out."

You know a draft class is awful, when the only QB taken in the first is being outplayed by not one, but two low-round backup QBs.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I doubt Rex will be feeling the same way if/when Tyrod starts the season and the Colts and Patriots actually gameplan around keeping him in the pocket. But really, why not? Are they going to win any more games with Cassel or Manuel as starter than they are with Tyrod? Probably not.
    My thinking is kind of along these lines as well.
    Tyrod had absolutely no chance of competing for the starting job here against Flacco.
    Good for Tyrod... I hope he does well.
    HE has some athletic gifts like many other QBs weve seen but none of them have ever gone to the Superbowl or had consistant playoff runs for their teams other than maybe Russell Wilson.
    I suppose you could throw Kapernik in there as well but he certainly hasn't been consistant.
    We'll see as time goes on and as mentioned above, when good defenses start game planning to take away what he likes to do.
    Hopefully he does well as I think he was a great teammate here and cewrtainly deserves an opportunity to show his goods since he's on a team that hasd no franchise type QB.
    Last edited by The Fanatic; 08-15-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I would like to see Tyrod get a chance. It seems he did everything asked of him in Baltimore.
    Same here ..... all he ever did at VT was win!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I was always comfortable with Tyrod as our backup. The guy spent years in a pro-style offense and has the arm necessary to make all the NFL throws.

I'd much rather have him here instead of Schaub.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

When Tyrod in Buffalo looks like the same Tyrod in Baltimore, yet is suddenly the best QB option on your team, you know you have a SERIOUS problem at the position.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I can't imagine Harbaugh and Ozzie kept Tyrod around all these years if they didn't see something.
    Not just keep him around, but keep him as Joe's only back-up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    When Tyrod in Buffalo looks like the same Tyrod in Baltimore, yet is suddenly the best QB option on your team, you know you have a SERIOUS problem at the position.
    Thinking pats, Miami are happy Tyrod will be the QB, SMH.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Thinking pats, Miami are happy Tyrod will be the QB, SMH.
    Speaking of which, I think a certain topic deserves it's own thread in the Around the League forum.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Speaking of which, I think a certain topic deserves it's own thread in the Around the League forum.
    Interesting, LOL Just post something funny and useless info, it may make it there. I'm relaxed, I like humor and good times. RSR has been a unique forum for anyone who loves football. Because here we are, still posting on a sunday night. Says a lot about us, LMAO.