Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What are you looking for tonight from this team?

1. Since Perriman is probably out, my number one prospect to watch is Carl Davis. Probably has the highest potential of all the rookies and I can't wait to see how he fairs.
    2. TE Competition. Gilmore is probably the most likely to earn the #1 spot, but I want to see what Williams and Boyle all have to contribute.
    3. Trestman's play call style. I know it's preseason and he won't tip his hand, but I want to see what kind of game he'll call.
    4. KR/PR Battle. Probably the only position without a definite starter. Looking to see who steps up in that role.
    5. NO INJURIES (KNOCK ON WOOD)

Most players I just want to take some reps without getting hurt. The guys competing for a roster spot or trying to earn playing time need to impress.

Pass catchers on offense; WRs, TEs and RB. I want to Buck Allen get some touches to see what he has. Hope to get to look at Waller, Butler, Campy, Cater and Williams. And of course Schaub. I've been defensive of him so far, don't make me look bad Matt.

There's a lot to watch on defense. KLM and Carl Davis on the line, Means and Smith at OLB, the entire defensive backfield, will they play Art Brown?

Kick returners are a question mark, so that's something to look at.

sam koch

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    sam koch
    Lol. Well played!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to see:
    Which of our horde of #4 receivers can be a #3 (assuming Old Man and Perriman are #1 and #2).
    Which of our several #4 CBs can be a real #3 -- and how much if anything does Webb have left?
    Which of our young DL can asset himself?
    DO we have a #1 TE?

Kick ass? Oh yeah its only pre-season.......LOL But they are probably looking forward to putting some licks on a few Saints....
    Way Down South in New Orleans

does anyone have a good link for da outtatowners?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    sam koch
    Punters are People too LOL

Blog Entries

I also want to see if Jensen plays well. Interested in who the backup OL may be this year. I would say Hurst and Urschel are locks but Jensen, Reid or someone else going to show well? Do we have any UDFA tackles this year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    I also want to see if Jensen plays well. Interested in who the backup OL may be this year. I would say Hurst and Urschel are locks but Jensen, Reid or someone else going to show well? Do we have any UDFA tackles this year?
    I think you're leaving out our 2015 5th round draft choice, OG Robert Myers (6' 5" 325 lbs)... Bc