Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Urban Possibly Done for 2015 Season

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    He's a second year 4th rounder. he'll be back next year for another shot.
    We can only hope -- but not expect -- he'll be a major player going forward. His injury begs the question (IMHO): "How is KL-M doing?" He has been a bit worrisome physically . . .

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    Steve Smith was on NFL radio a few weeks ago talking about injuries in training camp. He said that major injuries typically occur in the first two(I think cant remember exactly) weeks of camp. Once you get by those two weeks you usually only getting the nagging minor injuries. There was talk about training in the off season is great but players are not usually spending a ton of time performing football moves which makes them more susceptible to major injuries early in camp.

Some of this makes alot of sense, particularly the part about not making football moves.
    It would be interesting to see some type oif statistical type chart over the last several years (league wide) to see if what he's saying is true.
    With that being said though certainly these types of major injuries definitely happen at any given time throughout the season.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    We can only hope -- but not expect -- he'll be a major player going forward. His injury begs the question (IMHO): "How is KL-M doing?" He has been a bit worrisome physically . . .
    I wanted to ask this last night about KLM. We need to get production out of one of those guys. 3 years is a long to wait for anyone.

If we whiff on both you have to wonder if that figures in our future draft strategy. Taking a chance on a character guy is looking like a better bet than a guy that can't get on the field. Although Kindles spectacular character->self maiming fail I guess is an extreme example of both a character guy and a chronic injury guy where one led to another.

Not one flight of stairs but two. Two. I still marvel at that.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Some of this makes alot of sense, particularly the part about not making football moves.
    It would be interesting to see some type oif statistical type chart over the last several years (league wide) to see if what he's saying is true.
    With that being said though certainly these types of major injuries definitely happen at any given time throughout the season.
    Especially in light of the whole thing from a few years ago about guys who hold out get hurt more often. Some coach said that, and a bunch of people got all offended, but it turned out to be true. Guys coming in late after everybody else is up to full speed, and they're still out there trying to get their feet wet, and it's an injury waiting to happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Yeah I haven't seen much - if anything - written about him in the various writeups about training camp. Anybody know whats up with KLM??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Yeah I haven't seen much - if anything - written about him in the various writeups about training camp. Anybody know whats up with KLM??
    Been flying high lately, as the pic below will confirm :

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...VmzKQftcQHO9rg

... Bc