Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Day 2 Camp Notes: Senior Finds Fountain of Youth

All reports have been good about the D-Line all the way down to Christo Bilukidi have looked good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    thanks TL great insight. any word on KLM, URBAN, DAVIS
    Both KLM and Urban were having good sessions last summer before getting hurt. I'd imagine that all they need is a chance to get into the rotation. KLM could be another Art Jones type of defender. He's an ideal 5-tech defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Can't wait to see Butler in action during preseason. Loving the competition at wide receiver! :happyanim

Also can't wait to see what Trestman conjures up. I have a feeling this will be Joe's biggest season yet as far as yards and TDs.

Could do without the reports of Asa Jackson playing the role of Christmas tree out there, because in today's version of the NFL, "guys battling for the 4th corner spot" are pretty damn important.
    read that Smith has been doing all the dB's dirty and the only one that has been playing him well is Arrington

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Love that guy Smitty. My condolences to all Carolina fans, he's the best player you've ever had. Hell, he's probably the best receiver we've ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury
    Mason?
    Those are the two to compare: both established top-shelf if aging small market "franchise player" star WRs, cut loose late in their careers w/o much postseason glory, miffed - and thus red-assed - when they join the Ravens with some fuel (but how much?) left in the tank.

Smith may have actually been more outspoken in his butt-hurt, but he is the better leader in the "old guy" (quoth Channing Crowder) role. Mason's bitterness got in the way here and especially in his ugly end as NYJ.