Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Harbaugh extension...just saying

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Well, I'm a tin foil type guy and love Harbaugh. But, he could get bigger money from a owner with a team desperately looking for wins and a shot at the SB. It would be a true test of how great a coach Harbaugh is.

Right now, any team currently with the players, but lacking a good HC, would love to have Harbaugh.
    Biscotti's one of the wealthiest owners in the league. He can pay Harbs.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

With the FO and owner we have in place I have no reason to think Harb wont be taken care of and fairly.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Well, I'm a tin foil type guy and love Harbaugh. But, he could get bigger money from a owner with a team desperately looking for wins and a shot at the SB. It would be a true test of how great a coach Harbaugh is.

Right now, any team currently with the players, but lacking a good HC, would love to have Harbaugh.
    There are only 3 coaches who make more than Harbaugh and they aren't paid that much more. The teams that usually stink like the Browns, Jaguars, Raiders etc... are near the bottom in coaching salaries. Coaches are paid based on current success and bad teams haven't had any. Very rarely does a coach leave a team without losing and then being fired and then get paid top dollar by a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This article was published in 2013. It states Harbaugh will be Ravens HC through 2016 :

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ract-extension

... Bc
    I don't have a link handy, but Bisciotti added an extra year onto that deal after the 2013 season as a vote of confidence in Harbaugh. I'm certain of it. He's signed through 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    As long as Joe Flacco is healthy. John Harbaugh will be here.
    We're in the first golden era of the Ravens man. Sustained success like this - it's easy to take for granted. I was 13 in upstate NY when the Bills started hitting their 4 superbowls. Then...ouch. I wonder...will Harbs and Joe leave together? prob not, unless Harbs decides he wants to work with ids again. Talk about the dynamic duo though. It's been a magic combination.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    I don't have a link handy, but Bisciotti added an extra year onto that deal after the 2013 season as a vote of confidence in Harbaugh. I'm certain of it. He's signed through 2017.
    If so, that's a good thing :) ... Bc