Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Cooking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    MY wife was on one as our second kiddo was allergic to dairy and soy. What type of diet is Mrs. HR on?
    Same here but she's also not eating wheat and eggs. Our little guy has been reacting to just about everything but once we cut out the eggs and wheat, he immediately got better.

She's going to reintroduce dairy and soy in August.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Same here but she's also not eating wheat and eggs. Our little guy has been reacting to just about everything but once we cut out the eggs and wheat, he immediately got better.

She's going to reintroduce dairy and soy in August.
    She started to go there to (wheat, gluten, eggs) but the doctor told us that the diary and soy are what is most easily passed through and the most common allergies, just wait a month for it to get out of both their systems.

Good luck, the non-stop months of screaming until we got that straight was one of the toughest times of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    She started to go there to (wheat, gluten, eggs) but the doctor told us that the diary and soy are what is most easily passed through and the most common allergies, just wait a month for it to get out of both their systems.

Good luck, the non-stop months of screaming until we got that straight was one of the toughest times of my life.
    Thanks. She did dairy and soy first but JJ was still screaming in pain after he fed. After two weeks of that, she also cut out the wheat and eggs and we started seeing an improvement almost right away.

I do all the cooking (my favorite hobby BTW) so it's been a challenge finding recipes these last few weeks.

Nice thread! Good call HR, I asked what smokers you jad in the 4th of July thread but honestly didnt get back to it. I have a BarBChef offset and a 22 WSM. I love bbq. A member of "The Smoke Ring" which is a bbq forum and a couple others. But the ring by far is the best.

I make all my own sauces and rubs. Love cooking. Regardless if its on the smoker or grill lol or even the stove. This weekend Im doing Ribs. I follow the 221 rule for baby backs. Ill post a pic when done. Also might do a butt for pulled pork.